Hamilton Beach Compact Electric Kettle - 1L - Glass
- 1L capacity kettle lifts off its base for cord-free serving
- Auto-shutoff feature turns the kettle off when the water boils, making it safer than a stove top kettle because it won't boil dry
- Transparent glass sides mean you can easily see your water level
- Stainless steel accents and soft-blue illumination are sophisticated design details
- Push-button lid and stay-cool handle for easy handling
- Space saving design includes a cord wrap for easier storage
- Wide opening makes cleaning the kettle easier
- Built-in mesh filter for keeping limescale particles out of the water
- Glass Kettle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 62 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Hot Water for Tea, Quicker Than in the Microwave!- December 6, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am really excited about my new Hamilton Beach Compact Glass Kettle. I recently moved from a house that had a hot water faucet built into my sink into a house without one and really missed it. There is not a place for one in this new kitchen. This kettle takes the place of having one and is so quick that it doesn't need to keep the water hot all the time like the built in faucet thus saving on electricity. I have a five-burner stove and keep a trivet over one of the burners that my kettle sits on so that I can easily use it at any time. Now I can have my hot tea in a minute anytime!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- MY HB Kettle- October 1, 2020
We are very happy to get this HB Kettle for us two retired people. The wattage is just right 1000 W and does not blow our kitchen fuse. The light indicator is very easy on our eyes. We are glad we bought this 1 L Kettle. One small comment, I wish they had incorporated an easy way to open and close the lid, especially when kettle is boiling. I would recommend this kettle without hesitationYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Awesome kettle!- December 6, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] First, the packaging did a fantastic job of protecting the kettle. There were no misplaced or broken parts. The kettle feels solid while holding it. I rinsed it and set some water to heat up and just walked away for a minute. I got back in about a minute and the water was bubbling like crazy. I made a cup of hot chocolate and had to wait a little bit to cool down. My only complaint is non founded, the heating element is attached. I have to be careful when I wash it. But, as fast and efficient as it is, that overcomes the negative. All in all it’s a great kettle, very easy to use and I am going to especially take advantage this winter making hot drinks and soups and things I haven’t thought of yet!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.