Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Classic Hand-Stand Mixer (64650) - Stainless Steel
- Four-quart stainless steel bowl: Plenty of room for big batches of baking
- Six speeds: Use the slowest speed for stirring in ingredients with less splashing and the highest speed for your toughest mixing jobs
- QuickBurst button: Add a boost of power at any speed
- Detachable head lock hand mixer: Locks onto the stand for hands-free mixing
- Bowl rest design: Keeps the mixer stable on the edge of the bowl
- Shift & Stir function: Easily move the bowl to add ingredients
- Cord wrap: Avoid a tangled cord and easily store the mixer
- Includes a 5 year warranty from Hamilton Beach
- 5 year Hamilton Beach warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 73 reviewers who responded, 65 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not the quality that I expected.- December 10, 2014
Why does no one else make a hand/stand mixer? This is exactly what I was looking for, however it was not the quality I've come to expect of Hamilton Beach. The mechanical connection between the mixer and the base is plastic and appears fragile and is difficult to connect. The mixer motor does have the same quality sound of the old Black and Decker hand mixer. (We are keeping it just in case.) As well, the beaters are 1/2 inch off the bottom of the mixing bowl so I've had to manufacture a shim to close the gap and so it will mix properly. For the price, and given no one else makes one, it's a great buy and I'll keep it. The big question, will it last?
Not helpful (0)Report
- Mixer- March 14, 2018
Purchased this stand mixer Feb 22/17. After 33 years, my old mixer just wouldn't work any more. I was very excited to purchase this mixer, especially with the nice deep bowl. First issue - the dough hooks were incorrectly packaged (missing 1 with a "collar"). It took 2 months to get it resolved. Customer service was great, but kept sending out the incorrect replacement. Second issue - the mixing bowl does not turn on it's own. That's the reason I purchased a stand mixer! Third issue - the "low" setting is not very low - seems to only to have 2 speeds; fast & faster Fourth issue - Mar. 14/18, the mixer is DEAD I've used this product no more than a dozen times - not very pleased.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Just meant for Whipping and Blending!- January 6, 2016
We bought this Mixer primarily to make cookie dough but after reading the manual came to know that you cannot use the mixer in stand mode! Also the head seemed to be wobbly and cheaply made, there was a lot of play even though when it was locked (more that what may be needed for functioning) Doesn't come with the hook attachment (meant for making dough) as a standard and I wonder if the spiral attachment provided for dough making really makes the dough because when we tried the flour was flying everywhere in the kitchen! Also, the base doesn't rotate so would need manual periodic rotation. All in all, you get what you paid for, it was a wrong purchase hence we returned it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.