Harmony Defender 360° Convertible 3-in-1 Booster Car Seat - Midnight
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Fits children: 10-29.5kg (22-65lb.) and 68.6-144.8cm (27-57in.) with harness
- Fits children: 13.6-50kg (40-110lb.) and 86.4-144.8cm (34-57in.) in Booster mode without harness
- Exceeds Canadian CMVSS 213 standards, US FMVSS 213 standards, and European ECE standards
- Provides 360 degrees of impact protection with deep, supportive headrest, backrest and seat base
- Rollover-tested, 5-point harness with 1-hand, no re-thread harness height adjustment helps keep your child secured for the ride
- 9-position headrest features 1-handed height adjustment
- Belt path design prevents child from sliding under the lap belt on impact (booster seat mode)
- Unique V-shape, smooth-contoured design promotes safer installations
- EPE energy-absorbing foam in headrest, backrest and base
Convenience for you
- 3-in-1 deluxe booster car seat grows with your child transitioning from a harnessed booster to a high-back booster to a backless booster
- Unique infinite recline system keeps your child comfortable during long car rides
- Equipped a set of LATCH guides for a safe and easy installation
- Machine-washable booste car seat pad features premium durable fabrics and extra foam for maximum comfort
- Cup/snack holder can be installed on either armrest
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
- Good seat, bad anchor straps.- April 17, 2019
The seat is a good seat for the price. Bottom anchors are a hook type, more difficult than button-release. Upper anchor strap comes from two points but shortly goes to one strap. I was unable to use in my Jeep as the head rests are attached to the seat. The strap from the two points was too short to go over the seat. Using the single strap going over top of the headrest would have risked it sliding off to one side. Material was good. The instructions are in a compartment under the bottom of the seat, not intuitive to find. The instructions aren't easy to read, but are understandable if you have installed a car seat before .
Not helpful (2)Report
- Amazing car seat!- September 20, 2019
Love this car seat! Easy to put together and install. We now have 4 of them,2 for each car for our kids. I love that they turn into a backless booster later. They are also nice and narrow compared to a lot of other brands out there. The 2 main reasons we went with this seat instead of the diono was that this one had arm rests for the kids vs. diono doesn't,and the price. You can't beat it! It was delivered really quickly too and none of the boxes were damaged.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great value for money- May 3, 2019
This forward facing car seat does everything I need it to do for my 3 year old. Itâs half the price of most other car seats and it will last my son until he doesnât need a booster anymore. Was relatively easy to put together out of the box and fits well in our van. I plan on buying another seat for our other car when it goes on sale again.
Not helpful (0)Report