Honeywell HeatGenius Ceramic Heater
- Options for multi-directional heating, floor, personal or room allow you to customize what type of space requires added warmth
- 6 heat settings: Floor 300w, Room 1500w hi/750w lo, Personal 1075w hi/450w lo gives complete control over home heating options
- 2-hour heat timer allows for automatic turnoff when required
- Digital controls with programmable thermostat make way for easy out of the box use
- Safety features include 360-degree Tip-over switch, Overheat CK12 protection, Cool Touch housing and handle to prevent accidental fires and burns
- Produces up to 5155 BTUs
- Honeywell HeatGenius Ceramic Heater
- Instructions for Use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Honeywell makes the best heaters of them all- April 8, 2019
I have used many different kinds of heaters because my apt has poor insulation and gets very cold in Winter. Almost every brand I have tried burns out within one year. But I bought two Honey well heaters from BB and they are superb. Real champs. I also bought the one that is a little less money called the Mini Tower Digital Heater. Both these heaters are superb. This heater has about half a dozen extra features I have never before seen in a heater. I has a "noise suppresser" which causes it to run silently - but with a little less heat. It also lets you select a target area. Very impressive features. The only negative is it has no remote control but that really is not important IMO. This is the best heater I have ever owned - bar none - regardless of price.
Not helpful (1)Report
- I forgot to add something in my previous review- April 9, 2019
I just wanted to add that I don't understand why the person who wrote this ad failed to mention the "silent running" feature. IMO, that is the best feature of them all and I've never seen that feature on any other heater. If you take a phone call while the heater is running, it is very simple to put it into "silent mode" and it really works well. It's probably the single best extra feature on this heater and I say "extra feature" because like the ad says it has at least 6 interesting features that I have not seen in other heaters. By the way, I think the person who wrote this ad made the features sound kind of strange. They are explained much more simply in the User Manual. I would suggest that BB re-write this ad and use the writing from the User Manual to describe the extra features. They are described much better in the User Manual.
Not helpful (0)Report
- One Of The Best Ceramic Heaters I've Ever Owned- July 8, 2021
I purchased this heater a while ago back and I've owned and used it for quite some time now. I find it to be very adequate for small to medium size rooms. It heats up pretty fast in "High" mode. It also has many option modes for heating. The only extra item I wish it had was a remote control (like my other cheaper model heater does) so the heat and temperature could be easily adjusted at a distance - like when you're in bed half asleep and you wish to turn the heat down or up. Other than that, I have, so far, been quite pleased with this remarkable heater and I plan to order a second one for my other room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report