Honeywell Quiet Set 8-Speed Oscillating Tower Fan - 40" - Black
- Quiet Set allows you to adjust the overall level of quiet of the fan
- 8-speed control lets you set the fan for optimal cooling
- Oscillating feature delivers 75 degrees of oscillation for a wide cooling area
- Timer function allows you to program the fan to turn off
- Recessed carry handle makes it easy to move from room to room
- Space-saving design with sturdy base makes it ideal for keeping any room cool
- Included remote control lets you change settings from anywhere in the room
- Easy assembly with no tools required
- Honeywell Tower Fan
- Plastic Wrapping
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Powerful fan with surprises- June 3, 2020
Fan is exactly as described and has enough settings for you to find to right airflow for your needs. There are a few things that surprised me and are all related to the remote control. One, it only covers power, speed, and oscillation and does not have a button for the timer. Two, the buttons on the remote are very flat, small and stiff and are hard/painful to operate when you have an injury to your hands or rheumatoid arthritis inflammation in your fingers or thumbs. Three, the fan can sometimes be turned off or on by a conflicting remote. I have found when certain functions are requested using my television/cable remote, surprise, the fan will turn off or on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great Fan- August 30, 2016
I purchased 3 of these fans (one from a different source - all on sale) in August. The first one has been working for nearly a month now with no problems.; the other two for 2 weeks, also no problems. With 8 fan speeds, I can choose just a little breeze all the way up to a full wind function - marvellous! The sound level: on the lowest speed, you can hardly hear it - the higher the speed, the louder the noise level becomes, but still very acceptable. On our hottest nights, I have had the speed level on "4" and the sound has been more of a "burrrrrr" noise that you are aware of, but can sleep through easily. Overall, a nice fan - I definitely recommend it.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Clicks when rotating, but otherwise good- December 21, 2019
I bought this on the strength of the quiet factor, as I needed it for a silent work environment. It is very quiet on low settings, but it intermittently clicks at the terminus of every arc when it is set to rotate, which isn't ideal- I would have expected that from a cheaper product. Power is about what you'd expect. It does the job in a small space. The compact base is a plus if space is an issue. I'd say it's moderately stable. The time-out feature is handy.
Not helpful (0)Report