House Of Marley Get Together Duo Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Natural
- Two built-in full range bookshelf style speakers are each rated for 15W for bass and 5W for tweeter
- Twenty hours of battery life is durable enough to last for an entire day at the beach, home, or overnight camping
- True wireless speaker can pair with its twin via Bluetooth and produce rich stereo audio
- USB-C port with the included USB-C charging cable lets you juice up the battery in no time
- Bamboo and REGRIND Silicone with REWIND Fabric construction echoes Marley's message of skill and sustainability
- Can be used separately or paired with the Stir It Up Wireless bundle (sold separately)
Optional accessories (sold separately)
- 3.5mm male-to-male stereo audio cable (if you want to connect to a non-Bluetooth device)
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
Connectivity & Media
- House of Marley Get Together Duo Speakers
- RCA to RCA Cable
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Mains Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Booklet
- Welcome Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 61 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- great sound- March 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The good: Very good sound and battery life. They come with cables to connect them up, they work great on bluetooth after pairing which is very easy to do. Overall very good speakers with clear sound and pretty cool looking. The online customer support is friendly and helpful. The bad: When you connect the audio cable, only one speaker works as they automatically unpair. If you want both of them to work you have to buy a separate splitter audio cable to connect both speakers. They wont pair to a windows 10 pc with built in bluetooth, customer support said its a compatibility issue. For me this is a major thing so i will not be using them with my computer as i intended to do. I will however use them as portable bluetooth speakers to play music off my phone. Because of the compatibility issue with an advanced pc and extra adapter cable required to have BOTH speakers playing(non-stereo) via audio cable, I rate these speakers 3 stars. This rating is also based on the price of the speakers. For what they cost i would expect them to pair to a bluetooth ready pc and they should come with the adapter cable, or be made so they dont unpair when only one audio cable is connected.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stylish, quality speakers- March 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I'm really impressed with the look and sound of these duo bookshelf speakers. They're made from renewable materials, so are eco-friendly as well as stylish. One is mains powered, the other chargeable and portable, and they can be used together or individually. Fantastic sound quality, Bluetooth connection, very easy to set up and use - I would definitely recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great- March 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Got this Bluetooth speaker a month ago for my lounge unit and it’s just perfect. Great sound that connects to my phone it was so easy to to do. Both speakers work together to give great sounds, easy instructions to follow and find the connection on you’re phone like the design and the buttons are clear on the speakers, Quality is brilliant also. Very happy will recommend my family and friends if this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Sound- May 16, 2022
I’ve been waiting for House of Marley to make two separate speakers for a while, and I have to say I’m quite impressed with the sound considering that they aren’t the biggest speakers. Setting up was easy and I listen to both my House of Marley turntable and listen to music from my phone via Bluetooth. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Crisp Speakers- April 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have these speakers on my work space desk for adding a bit of background noise out of meetings, which do the trick. They are not the most basey type of set up, but they do help give sounds a more unique sound as you would hear naturally. The finish is top class and then wireless Bluetooth speaker is great. It did take me some time to get them pairing but after the first attempt, it works bang on every time. Only would suggest they came with auxiliary cables given the use as a desktop setup.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.