House of Marley Smile Jamaica In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Brass
- Sustainably crafted using recycled plastic to keep hazardous materials out of the ecosystem
- 9mm driver and neodymium magnet provide powerful, multi-textured sound in a small, lightweight package
- Comfortable silicone gel cushions sit snugly in your ears for hours of listening to your favourite tunes
- Includes 2 sizes of silicone gel ear cushions so you can select the fit that's most comfortable
- In-line mic with 1 button lets you make calls and receive calls without missing a beat
- Durable braided-cable cord stands up to everyday wear and tear
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 209 reviewers who responded, 186 would recommend this product.
- Owned 2014-2019 R.I.P. my Smile Jamaica Earphones- October 11, 2019
I bought a pair of these headphones in 2014. I have used them for around 3-4 hours minimum each day at least 6 days a week every week since I bought them. They have just broken and that's only really because I dropped them in front of my house and my dad managed to reverse over the head. They're not completely tangle free but they are so easy to untangle I got apple earphones for the first time in 5 years and now I understand why they invented Airpods because they couldn't steal Marley's cord idea. I'm pretty clumsy and reckless and the past week without them has made me feel genuinely lost. Love them, Love them. Love them. Just ordered a new pair.
- Still alive....... years later- December 4, 2018
I used to have to buy a new pair of headphones every month, basically. They always seemed to break on me even if I invested (insert sum of money here). I bought these headphones about five years ago now, back in high school. I’ve slept with them in, exercised in them, tossed them in my bag, in the washer.... I’ve completely tortured these headphones. They still work as good as the day that I bought them. It dawned on me truly how long I’ve had them and I went online to see if they still sell them. I’m relieved. I will be buying more, whenever these decide to pass away. Sadly, they don’t sell the color I have anymore. Hopefully, they get more variants.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Durable, resilient, and low-key waterproof buds!- March 5, 2019
I bought these headphones three years ago and am blown away by the quality and comfort of these headphones.The tangle-free cord is high quality and has lasted longer than any other pair i have owned. They are functional and sustainable, while keeping it classy and hip. ALSO, not five minutes ago, I accidentally dropped one of the headphones in my mug of hot water, as I left my desk to grab something from storage. Much to my sleep-deprived horror, I only noticed when I returned. After quickly drying and separating the components, I tried them out and they STILL WORKED! 10/10 would recommend to anyone like me with a bad track record with headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.