House of Marley Smile Jamaica In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphones with Mic (EM-JE041-CP) - Tan/Copper
- Powerful 9mm driver delivers clear, sensational sound and quality bass
- Silicone ear gels provide a secure fit and comfortable experience even during extended listening sessions
- Features an integrated mic with a one-button controller that converts your headphones into a speakerphone
- Equipped with sound-isolating technology to reduce the amount of unwanted ambient sound
- Durable cable is wrapped in braided fabric to avoid tangling
- Constructed from FSC-certified wood and recyclable aluminum
- Manual/warranty booklet
- extra ear gel cushions (small size)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 164 reviewers who responded, 145 would recommend this product.
- Still alive....... years later- December 4, 2018
I used to have to buy a new pair of headphones every month, basically. They always seemed to break on me even if I invested (insert sum of money here). I bought these headphones about five years ago now, back in high school. I’ve slept with them in, exercised in them, tossed them in my bag, in the washer.... I’ve completely tortured these headphones. They still work as good as the day that I bought them. It dawned on me truly how long I’ve had them and I went online to see if they still sell them. I’m relieved. I will be buying more, whenever these decide to pass away. Sadly, they don’t sell the color I have anymore. Hopefully, they get more variants.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Durable, resilient, and low-key waterproof buds!- March 5, 2019
I bought these headphones three years ago and am blown away by the quality and comfort of these headphones.The tangle-free cord is high quality and has lasted longer than any other pair i have owned. They are functional and sustainable, while keeping it classy and hip. ALSO, not five minutes ago, I accidentally dropped one of the headphones in my mug of hot water, as I left my desk to grab something from storage. Much to my sleep-deprived horror, I only noticed when I returned. After quickly drying and separating the components, I tried them out and they STILL WORKED! 10/10 would recommend to anyone like me with a bad track record with headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- they're good but not great- September 7, 2018
I brought these about a month or two ago and only recently I started to notice something wrong with the earbuds. every so often there will be some kind of buzz that pops during a song. this is strange as I haven't had these for very long and still are relatively new. also, the so-called tangle-free earbud cable does get tangled quite a bit, but what cable doesn't. the one thing I LOVE about these earbuds is that they really do block out all noise and they are very stylish and trendy. I wouldn't know for sure if my pair is just faulty or its a problem everywhere. either they are good earbuds. KEEP IT UP HOUSE OF MARLEY!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.