Available online only
STEAM VR 2.0 TRACKING - From seated to standing to full 20’ x 20’ room-scale. Ideal for multi-user environments for sub-millimeter tracking accuracy.
HIGH RESOLUTION DISPLAY - Dual-OLED displays with industry leading resolution of 2880 x 1600 pixels for unparalleled visual fidelity of graphics, text, and textures.
SPATIAL AUDIO WITH NOISE CANCELLATION - hi-res, high impedance headphones, 3D spatial sound with active noise cancellation for an immersive experience without distractions from real-world.
MULTI-USER AND EXTENDED USE – Even weight distribution of the headset, easy on and off, and adjustments for head size, glasses and interpupillary distance (IPD) makes multi-user and extended use easier than ever.
VIVE TRACKER ECOSYSTEM – Expand business use cases by adding real-life objects to VIVE Tracker bringing the object into your virtual simulation.
Precision tracking provides 360-degree coverage of your movements to the millimeter - floor to ceiling. Use VIVE seated, standing, or in a space up to 20' x 20', with supporting base stations.
High impedance headphones driven by a powerful amplifier and integrated 3D spatial sound delivers true-to-life immersive audio with dual microphones for active noise cancellation.
Even distribution of the headset achieves an optimal center of gravity - creating comfort in VR.
- Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.5" diagonal.
- Resolution: 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined).
- Refresh Rate: 90 Hz.
- Field Of View: 110 degrees.
- Audio: Hi-Res certified and high impedance headphones (removable).
- Input: Dual integrated microphones.
- Connections: USB-C 3.0, DisplayPort 1.2, Bluetooth.
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor.
- Ergonomics: Lens distance adjustment, adjustable IPD, adjustable headphones, adjustable head strap.
- No restrictions in Canada
We can only accept returns that are unopened and still in the original packaging.Learn more about returning a Marketplace product