HyperX Cloud II Wireless Gaming Headset - Black/Red
Sold out online
- 2.4GHz gaming grade wireless headset has an effective range of 20m to give you plenty of mobility
- 53mm neodymium drivers produce deep and immersive audio for all your games
- HyperX 7.1 virtual surround sound toggle gives you enhanced positional audio for a competitive advantage
- 15Hz to 20kHz frequency response lets you clearly hear the faintest chime and the booming explosions
- Volume control lets you adjust the audio output levels at the touch of a button
- Detachable mic with active noise cancellation allows for clear and audible communication and voice chats
- LED mute indicator lets you see whether the mic is on or off at a glance
- Ninety-minute charge gives you up to 30 hours of runtime and up to 2 weeks of standby time
- Signature HyperX design wraps your ears in a soft embrace so you don't feel any discomfort even after hours of gaming
- High quality aluminum frame offers long-lasting durability
- Compatible with PCs, the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and the Nintendo Switch
- Charging Cable USB Type C
- Hyperx Quick Start Guide
- Detachable Microphone
- Microphone Pop Filter
- USB Wireless Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 296 reviewers who responded, 267 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome!- February 19, 2021
Great wireless headset! Great sound quality but the mic could be better but not complaining as people can still hear me kind of clear. Good feeling over the ears! Battery also last so long.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gamers Dream- February 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My son was so excited to try this out. He loves it. It is very comfortable to wear for hours at a time. It is wireless, which is wonderful. It has virtual surround sound. It has up to 30 hours of playtime on it until it needs charged. The mic is great for talking to others while playing.This is perfect for any gamer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- ex wired cloud 2 owner- April 11, 2021
I had the wired HyperX Cloud 2 for about 4 years before getting this wireless version. They're honestly just as good as the wired version. I use it 8+ hours a day usually. The battery lasts a very long time, you only really have to charge it about twice a week which is unnoticeable if you do it overnight or whenever you're afk. For the price, it would be neat if their software had better audio controls but all it does is toggle between stereo and 7.1 (which isn't that great). The microphone is decent, my friends don't notice a difference between this mic and the Wired Cloud 2's mic. The headset is comfortable, it has decent range and sounds good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, great headset- July 12, 2021
I got these yesterday, and they are the best overall headset I've used. I've used official console ones in the past, as well as another brand, but these are definitely premium. They are super comfortable, and the aluminium allows for it to bend and stretch without worrying it may break when putting on. I tried them out on a PS5, playing some PS4 games; Skyrim, and Modern Warfare 2 Remastered with the 7.1 surround on, and my gosh the opening scene of Skyrim has never sounded better. I've been a fan of 7.1 surround sound headsets since Socom 4 on PS3, and these are the best sounding headsets I've used, that does it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound Quality- February 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The HyperX Cloud II Wireless works great for gaming. The sound quality is very clear and audible. The microphone also works very well and I've had no complaints that others couldn't hear me since using them. They are incredibly comfortable to wear, the cushioning makes them easy to wear for long periods of time without any irritation to my ears. The headband is adjustable as well. I love the convenience of it being wireless and it offers a decent range away. The battery life of them once charged is also great and lasts me a few gaming sessions before having to be charged again. Setting up the headset was also very easy as well. I would definitely recommend these to any gamer!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.