HyperX QuadCast S RGB USB Condenser Microphone
- Four selectable polar patterns offer versatile recording solutions
- Gain control dial instantly adjusts input sensitivity
- Tap-to-mute sensor with LED indicator ensures that you avoid any awkward broadcasting incidents
- Anti-vibration shock mount for eliminating external rumble
- Integrated pop filter offers a clear projection of your voice by muffling plosive sounds
- Customisable RGB lighting and dynamic effects via HyperX NGENUITY software add style and liveliness to any streaming or setup
- USB-C to USB-A channel delivers smooth and quick data signals
- Comes with a mount adapter that fits 3/8" and 5/8" thread sizes and supports most stands
- Microphone w/ Stand
- USB Type-C to USB-A Cable (3M)
- Mic Arm Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 117 reviewers who responded, 116 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Great Microphone!- November 20, 2020
The Quadcaster S has been fantastic. The audio quality is perfect and needed no modification or adjustment out of the box. I have it setup on a boom arm and the operation is flawless. I stream every night on Twitch and Facebook using StreamLabs OBS and the audio mix is spot on. The software for the mic is still in beta, but the RGB color adjustment works great. The audio quality is far better than the Wave 3 from Elgato and sounds better than the Yeti as well. I definitely recommend picking one up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall, sensitivity + sound quality better- November 6, 2020
Everything I could have wanted. Been waiting for it to restock and couldn’t be happier with it. The sensitivity and sound quality are probably my only issues. It picks up all my keyboard and mouse clicks. I have to use a third party program that cancels out background noise. Since switching from my headset mic to this one, there’s honestly no difference in the sound quality. My voice comes through the same as it does with my headset mic. Still a clear sound, but no exactly a clean or crisp sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- HyperX QuadCast S - RGB USB Condenser Microphone- December 27, 2020
I had a Blue Yeti blk out ed. (was defective) so I switched it up to this mic. after 2years. In general its a great mic if probably same as the yeti tbh however this one is way more aesthetically pleasing, easier access to adj. Gain Control at bottom, Vibration Shock Mount, Four Polar Patterns on the back side of the mic, Pop Filter, and mute just a tap on the top works nicely. Customizable via HyperX NGENUITY Software: Personalize your RGB lighting and effects with HyperX NGENUITY software.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.