HyperX QuadCast S RGB USB Condenser Microphone
- Four selectable polar patterns offer versatile recording solutions
- Gain control dial instantly adjusts input sensitivity
- Tap-to-mute sensor with LED indicator ensures that you avoid any awkward broadcasting incidents
- Anti-vibration shock mount for eliminating external rumble
- Integrated pop filter offers a clear projection of your voice by muffling plosive sounds
- Customisable RGB lighting and dynamic effects via HyperX NGENUITY software add style and liveliness to any streaming or setup
- USB-C to USB-A channel delivers smooth and quick data signals
- Comes with a mount adapter that fits 3/8" and 5/8" thread sizes and supports most stands
- Microphone w/ Stand
- USB Type-C to USB-A Cable (3M)
- Mic Arm Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 611 reviewers who responded, 590 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Mic for Gaming/Streamers- October 28, 2020
Prior to purchasing this microphone, I was using a standard Corsair headset that got the job done but could have been better. I was between this mic and the Audio-Technica ATR 2500X-USB. I bought both to test them out and decided that I would keep the HyperX. Both of them are great mics and are many steps above the input quality than my Corsair was capable of. I use this microphone mainly for use in Discord voice chat, work meetings (Webex, Zoom, etc.) and it worked perfectly for what I need. The physical adjustments on the HyperX mic and the software are really what sold me on it. Gain control, Mute, and Polar Pattern are all controlable on the mic itself. This was not something that was available on the Audio Techncia mic. The software that was easily available and accessable on the PC for the HyperX mic. It is very user friendly and enabled me to do just about everything I wanted including the ability to turn off microphone monitoring if I had headphones plugged directly into the mic. This is the first HyperX product I have purchased, and based on my experience with it, it likely will not be my last.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This got my set up BUSSIN- April 2, 2021
This mic looks good and makes you sound great..RGB mic be BUSSIN!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Mic worth every penny!- January 9, 2021
Fantastic mic with no complaints. I have this mic set up at my desk for recording voice overs and some game chat. Solid mic with crystal clear quality, comes with a built in shock mount, stand, fully customizable RGB and an internal Pop Filter. Has 4 different sound profiles which allow you to record directly in front of the mic, front and back, left and right, or a 360° area around the mic. (Compatible with PC and Playstation but not XBOX and Switch unfortunately...) This mic also attaches to most boom arms and uses a custom USB Type-C Cord to power it. The mic also sports a simple Touch-to-Mute button at the top of the mic. When the Light goes off, the mic is muted. When the light is on, its recieving audio. (I added an extra Pop Filter to the mic due to the built in one not being enough for my liking.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Colorful and Powerful- January 6, 2022
This microphone is powerful in addition too its beauty. I don’t need a pop filter because the sound quality is impeccable. Buttons are easily rotatable. RGB lights adds a bit of swag.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Microphone!- November 20, 2020
The Quadcaster S has been fantastic. The audio quality is perfect and needed no modification or adjustment out of the box. I have it setup on a boom arm and the operation is flawless. I stream every night on Twitch and Facebook using StreamLabs OBS and the audio mix is spot on. The software for the mic is still in beta, but the RGB color adjustment works great. The audio quality is far better than the Wave 3 from Elgato and sounds better than the Yeti as well. I definitely recommend picking one up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.