Insignia 3.2 Cu. Ft. 115-Can Beverage Centre (NS-BC115SS9) - Stainless Steel - Only at Best Buy
- 3.2 cu. ft. capacity bar fridge holds up 115 cans, so you can keep drinks ready to serve at a perfectly chilled temperature
- Comes with 3 removable chrome-plated wire shelves for customizing the space to store larger items like drink mixers
- Auto defrost function heats the element for a short period of time and melts away any frost that may have formed.
- LED display with touch controls for easily reading and adjusting the temperature settings from 1 to 10 degrees Celsius (34 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit)
- White LED interior light for quickly locating your wine selection
- Reversible door lets you switch between a left- or right-side opening so you can place it anywhere
- Adjustable legs for keeping your cooler leveled and stable
- Dimensions: Width: 48cm (18.9"); height: 84.2cm (33.1"); depth: 44cm (17.3")
- Beverage Cooler
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3364 reviewers who responded, 3187 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice Cooler!- December 11, 2021
Nice Cooler! Picked this up on 14 Nov, 2021. Just what I was looking for to convert a built-in desk in the kitchen to a coffee bar. Had to raise the base cabinet up about seven inches but the width was perfect. I set it to 34 degrees and left a thermometer inside for several days. The unit stabilized and from what I can tell only varies approximately four degrees. The unit does make noise when cooling but, it is subtle and currently quieter than the refrigerator when that compressor kicks on. The stainless trim around the glass door looks great. The light is either on or off as selected by a button on the control panel. Got some Geek Squad protection to go with it, just in case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fir the price.- November 5, 2020
Great product. Good for the price. Added into my lower cabinets. Cut out a few pieces but looks great afterwards. 34 degrees is as low as it goes. Just low enough for a nice cold beer. Would be perfect if it was 33 or 32.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Damaged Product- January 27, 2022
Product was damaged. Lost count of the number of dings and broken parts. Least to expect is a thorough quality check before shipping the product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great beverage refrigerator- March 14, 2022
We purchased this about a month ago. We bought this in the store and opened it on the spot because there was a visible dent on the package cardboard and wanted to make sure it didn’t get to the product inside the box packaging. It didn’t have any dents, We got it home and turned it on waiting 24 hours before we placed any beverages in it, as suggested from the store. That was good advice. We have had no problems at all. No noise, cold cold cans!! We also like the interior light. So far very happy with this purchase!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Beverage Cooler for the Price- January 17, 2020
Looked at all the reviews prior to purchase [always do], weeded out the human errors and whiners. Just added a 500 sf great room to our home and we wanted to add a wet-bar with an under-mount beverage cooler. Some of the reviews mentioned that this would not work as an under-the counter cooler. Bull, works fine, see picture attached. It's quiet, SS face looks awesome and it does hold wine bottles. For the money, it's a no brainer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.