Insignia 30" 18 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator w/ LED Lighting (NS-RTM18WH8Q) -White -Only at Best Buy
- 18 cu. ft. top mount freezer features a 14 cu. ft. fresh food compartment and 4 cu. ft. of freezer space
- The top freezer design places your frozen items at eye level, so you won't have to strain your back when you reach for your ice cream
- Freezer compartment offers exceptional frost maintenance with no need for manual defrosting
- Electronic temperature control, makes it easy to change the temperature when you need to
- Reversible door design allows you to install the doors to open to the left or right
- Two levelling legs and two wheels make it easier to move and adjust the placement of the fridge
- Two wired shelves, one glass shelf, and a freezer shelf offer lots of ways to organise your groceries
- Adjustable door bins includes a 2L bottle rack for jugs of milk, cartons of juice, or bottles of soda
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers help keep fruits and vegetables fresh longer
- Bright bottom light illuminates interior so veggies, fruit, drinks, and treats are all easy to find
- Width: 29.5"
- Height: 66.6"
- Depth: 32.8"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2169 reviewers who responded, 1939 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great purchase- June 20, 2020
This is a great refrigerator, our second fridge in the garage stopped working and we were in need of a replacement. I looked at many different options but ended up choosing this one. Let me tell you, we couldn’t be happier. It is just what we needed. Very spacious the layout is great, allows me to pack the freezer and still actually be able to see what’s in there. The buying process was fast and it was delivered in days. Couldn’t have been happier. The only somewhat negative comment I have is that there isn’t a light in the freezer, definitely not a game changer but would have been nice. I highly recommend this refrigerator.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Insignia Refrigerator Fail- April 1, 2021
Worst purchase ever. Our refrigerator went out and I needed something so I thought this was a good buy . Was not the best time to be making this purchase during the pandemic but I needed something. It's only been 5 months since I purchased it and now it does not work . The oil and Freon dripped out all over the floor. During a pandemic some people don't have extra money to spend on another fridge. You expect a fridge to work a lot more than 5 months. Now I'm stuck with a broken brand new fridge and no funds to purchase another .Don't know what to do. I wish it was like the good old days when companies stood behind there products.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good Deal for the Price- May 28, 2020
Definitely the best deal that we could find, and compared to the non-functional fridge we had, this one is amazing! It has performed well in the month that we've had it and it seems like it will be a solid, bare-bones type of appliance, though there are a couple things to be desired. For one, when the fridge motor starts running, it makes THE WEIRDEST NOISES! The other complaint relates to the adjustable shelving - for example, a box of wine won't fit under be the bottom shelf unless you move the rack to a position that would render it virtually useless as a middle shelf. Similarly, the door shelves don't readily accommodate taller items such as wine or 2L pop bottles without silly adjustments. All in all, the shortcomings are minor and can be worked around so I would say that, for the money, I don't think you will find a more satisfactory fridge - I would buy it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (14)Report