Insignia 10.2 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (NS-CZ10WH6-C) - White - Only at Best Buy
- Massive 10.2 cu. ft. capacity provides plenty of space for your frozen groceries
- Removable storage basket keeps smaller items readily accessible and makes it easy to organize your frozen foods
- Defrost drain allows condensate water to evaporate
- Easy to clean interior lets you wipe away messes quickly
- Can be placed in areas that go down to -20 degrees Celsius and up to 42 degrees Celsius
- Counter-balanced hinge keeps the door open at angles from 45 degrees to 75 degrees
- Dimensions: Width: 111.5cm (43.9"); height: 85cm (33.5"); depth: 67cm (26.4")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Insignia Chest Freezer
- Plastic Bag
- Energy Consumption Label
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1654 reviewers who responded, 1594 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very good freezer- February 7, 2019
We purchased 3 of these chest freezers to replace an old Montgomery Ward chest and upright freezer. Capacity is a little smaller, but it is easy to arrange foods in additional containers/racks that we bought. There are a few features I really like. There is a blue light on the bottom of the unit that is lit when the unit is plugged in and running. The temperature control is located near the light so it is easily accessible. Each freezer came with a shallow rack which we use for small items like lunch meat, etc. All in all we are glad we made the decision to buy these freezers (and our electric bill went down the first month we had them!)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value, but ...- March 9, 2020
I've had this freezer for over a year, and so far it works great. Positives: Its good value for what you pay Negatives: It does accumulate some frost and as a result some of your food will get freezer burn. There is no interior light, so you would need to place it in an area with some light Overall: Good value if you're on a budget. If you can stretch a bit more, then get one thats frost free and has interior lights
Not helpful (3)Report
- Works great enough space to keep frozen stuff.- October 8, 2016
I bought this 10 cubic ft freezer 2 months ago. Works perfect to me. Some time little ice like snow forms on under the door seal. Manufacture has instruction on door that this can happen due to room temperature, So I don't worry about that I clean it up if it happens. It has enough room for frozen stuff to keep. Like I kept 40 pounds of boneless chicken, 2 gallons of ice cream, 12 packs of frozen bread, 4 packs of 5lb of mixed vegetables, 2 liter of yogurt, 12 packs of frozen snacks 1 lb each.200 pack of pop sickle. I still have some room to keep more stuff. Bottom line it has enough room for average household frozen requirements.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.