Insignia 30" 18 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator (NS-RTM18SS7) - Stainless Steel - Only at Best Buy
- 18 cu. ft. top mount freezer features a 14 cu. ft. fresh food compartment and 4.1 cu. ft. of freezer space
- The top freezer design places your frozen items at eye level, so you won't have to strain your back when you reach for your ice cream
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel makes for a seamless, sleek design
- Electronic temperature control, makes it easy to change the temperature when you need to
- Bright top light illuminates interior so veggies, fruit, drinks, and treats are all easy to find
- Reversible door design allows you to install the doors to open to the left or right
- ENERGY STAR qualified means it's eco-friendly, which is good for the planet and your wallet
- Three spill-proof fridge glass shelves and a freezer shelf offer lots of ways to organise your groceries
- Adjustable door bins offer a convenient place to store jugs of milk, cartons of juice, or bottles of soda
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers help keep fruits and vegetables fresh longer
- Width: 29.5"
- Height: 66.6"
- Depth: 30.9"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1929 reviewers who responded, 1757 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Broken fridge and loud noise- October 28, 2020
In July 2020, I ordered this fridge from Best Buy and received it August long weekend. We realized quickly that it was making a lot of noise. I was on the phone a lot with Best Buy, and we finally got someone to come look at it Sept 15th. Apparently, Best Buy shipped us a fridge with a broken condenser. Finally, I had to go into Best Buy, speak with the manager, and they sent us a new fridge on Oct 16th. AND THIS FRIDGE MAKES EVEN MORE NOISE THAN THE LAST ONE!! Ridiculous! Never purchasing from Best Buy or Insignia again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice bridge if it wasn't such a whiner haha- May 4, 2021
The fridge looks nice and it works very well everything stays cold there's plenty of space. The only thing that's strange is I hear it moaning.... like making some kind of noise I don't know if it's a fan or motor running but it sounds like it's crying or moaning hahaha I literally thought maybe there was a animal trapped between my wall or something behind the fridge until I realized it's actually coming from the fridge. I just hope that sound doesn't mean it's going to break. I've only had it for about a month and its always made that noise.as long as it doesn't break I'm okay if it cries are moans every once in awhile haha. It works good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good for a great price- September 8, 2020
I concur with other reviews that it does make a noise. The bedrooms in my house are on a second floor, and the couch to watch tv about 18 feet from the fridge. I don't have issues when I am in either spot to feel annoyed by it but if you're in a silent kitchen, you'll hear it. The one thing I am knocking a star off is I bought this in January 2020. By June 2020, the bottom shelf on the freezer door started to have frost on the bottom of it. The door is fully shut but still produces frost. I end up chunking off ice once a week now with a knife, and if its melts while the freezer is open for a minute, water spills out. So that is annoying!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.