Insignia 33" - 46" Fixed TV Wall Mount - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Designed to fit most flat panel TVs between 33" and 46" in size, and up to 36kg in weight
- VESA compliant, accommodating the following mounting bolt patterns: 200 x 200, 400 x 200, 400 x 300, and 400 x 400
- Fixed mount has a low-profile design so your TV sits fairly flush with the wall, producing a sleek and ultra-modern look
- TV position can be adjusted laterally along the mounting bracket, which makes it easier to centre the TV with precision
- Automatic safety lock ensures the TV stays securely positioned once it's placed on the wall-mounted bracket
- Hardware Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works perfectly- November 13, 2016
Used this to hang up a current generation LED based Toshiba TV, not the slimmest one ever but standard weight compared to a few years ago. It was brain dead simple to mount, good instructions and tons of mounting options/hardware included (for both drywall/stud and masonry mounting). Took about 15 minutes by myself with a drill, screwdriver, level (duh gotta make sure it's not crooked) and a ratchet for the lag bolts to get it up on the wall properly. One thing I didn't realize but thought was just mind blowing when I figured it out was that the ends of the safety lock pulls (strings hanging down in the picture) have magnets on them, so you can reach up and put them against the mounting bracket so they're not hanging down past the TV. OMG that's simply genius!
Not helpful (0)Report
- well made and did the job!- April 28, 2021
this product appears to be sturdy and durable. It also comes with a wide variety of hardware spacers to accommodate the various types of TVs on the market. It does take some time to interpret the instructions and test some of the solutions on your own TV. Two things I would caution other buyers about are: 1) it is set up for 1 inch clearance from the wall. If you have any jacks coming out perpendicular to the wall that is not a lot of room. I was able to use spacers to get an extra third of an inch and make things work. The other thing I didn’t anticipate was the need for a ratchet. The screws that lag into the wall studs do not have a head on them so you need a ratchet set which we had to look around town for. Other than that very happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Missing pieces- January 21, 2017
The mount was missing a washer, instead of giving 4 large washers there was 3 large and 1 small in the package.
Not helpful (3)Report