Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven - 10Qt
- 1500 watts of power offers limitless possibilities for experimenting bakes and pommes frites
- Super-heated air flow around your dish with little or no cooking oil gets you crusty air-fried meals
- Advanced processor with One-Step Even-Crisp Technology delivers golden brown fries with a crispy outside and juicy inside
- Ample 10qt. capacity lets you cook everything from pizzas to frozen delights
- Sleek touchscreen with 14 simple controls provide easy user interface
- Seven pre-set smart programs, time and temperature customization helps you in creating mouth-watering fries and bakes in a jiffy
- Cancel option stops the on-going program
- Bright white LED display gives you a clear view of the controls
- Automatic Shut Off facility turns off the oven as soon as your dish is ready
- Stainless steel construction keeps the oven robust and long-lasting
- Drip Pan
- 2 Cooking Trays
- Rotisserie Spit and Forks
- Rotisserie Basket
- Rotissserie Fetch Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 742 reviewers who responded, 661 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A reasonable price Air Fryer with oven features- December 7, 2019
The Air Fryer has very intuitive controls, and it makes very crispy frying dishes. You may need to experiment the suggested cooking time and modes a bit though, especially for baking or frying those pre-made frozen foods as this fryer can cook much faster than the labeled suggested cook time (30 - 50% shorter.) The rotisserie basket is a real plus in this oven. Some people said that it may emit some plastic smell when frying. If you carefully unpack the oven, it should not be a problem. However, you'll still smell some "new" appliance (may be plastic smell) for first couple of usages. After that, the smell will disappear.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Never even got to cook anything- January 2, 2020
I followed the instructions in the manual; plugged it in and tried out the air fry setting. Everything seemed to be working so I unplugged the unit. When I went to cook something I plugged it back in but the display was blank. The light inside comes on when the door is open but the display stays blank. I contacted best buy and am in the process of returning the item. They could only give me a refund once they receive the item. It is now out of stock everywhere and best buy won't do an exchange so now I have to shop around for an alternative. Very disappointed customer.
Not helpful (61)Report
- Love it!- November 6, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is one of those appliances that is truly useful in multiple ways due to its versatility. It has multiple functions like air fry, bake, broil, reheat and dehydrate. I have so far used air fry, bake and broil functions and am extremely happy with the time I saved and the quality of food. The big kitchen oven takes so long to preheat and then it’s just a waste of electricity for small portion of food. This comes so handy. The frozen chicken nuggets are literally done in 2.5 mins with air fry mode for my hungry kids. i have air friend Brussel sprouts to perfection, French fries, cut fresh veggies and baked pizza. I will highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.