J5 USB 3.0 to Dual 4K HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter (JUA365)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- This display adapter enables you to output high-definition HDMI 4K video from a device equipped with a USB-A port so that you can expand your screen size any time
- This 2-port adapter connects a HDMI 4K computer monitor to a USB-A laptop or tablet to display your presentation with ease
- This plug-and-play adapter is the perfect accessory for technology users on the go
- This adapter lets you connect and disconnect without having to power down your device, saving you time and effort
- JUA365 USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 696 reviewers who responded, 624 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Interferes with other USB devices on your computer- December 29, 2020
This usb adapter interferes with other usb devices on your computer even if they are plugged into different ports. Specifically it randomly froze both my usb keyboard and mouse at the same time. As soon as I removed this adapter the keyboard and mouse started working. It happens several times within a few hours time. It got so bad that I had to spend another $70 and buy a new "bluetooth" keyboard mouse combo because I needed multiple monitors. Also the adapter gets too hot to touch after a few hours of use. If you find a better option go for it, I could not find any so I am stuck with it. I am an IT pro and I do not recommend this device.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good for work, not so good for gaming- May 8, 2017
I am overall quite happy with this product. It really does a good job at allowing you to connect a laptop to more than one monitor. If you ran out of hdmi/dp/dvi/vga ports on your PC and you would like to have an extra monitor to use it for work (reading emails, working on documents, etc.), then this is an outstanding product. However, I would not recommend this for those interested in gaming or video edition. For objects moving fast on the screen there is no lag, but a very noticeable blur. Solely based on the quality of the product I would give it 5 starts, but I am giving it 4 because at USD 80 I find it to be very expensive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works for expanding my laptop to external monitors- May 20, 2020
I purchased this adapter when I started working from home because my laptop only has one HDMI output and I wanted to connect two external monitors. It works fine for this purpose. I do experience a little bit of lag when moving something from one screen to another and the resolution changes between the external monitors and the laptop monitor cause some hiccups, but I don't believe that is a limitation of the adapter, but rather the other hardware and the computer processing power. I would prefer a docking station, but this was the cheapest, fastest option I could find at a more affordable pricepoint than a docking station.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.