j5create 0.15m (0.49 ft.) USB-C to 4K HDMI Adapter (JCA153)
Available online only
- Allows you to connect your USB Type-C-enabled computer to an external display, HDTV, or projector using an HDMI input
- Ideal for iMacs, MacBooks, Chromebooks, or other laptops with USB-C port
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 specification
- Supports resolutions up 4K at 30 Hz
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Works great until it breaks.- January 15, 2018
I bought this adapter last semester and I have used it sparingly since. The connector has become incredibly finnicky making it nearly impossible to use. When it does work now it will only transfer up to 720p. The usb-c part of the adapter is very flimsy and unsturdy. It worked flawlessly new, but it has broken after less than 20 uses.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient Unit- July 9, 2018
This is a very handy little adapter that works as expected without any issues. The picture quality on the monitor is excellent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does the job- May 22, 2016
converts from my laptop to my HDMI cable with no lack in quality of the picture from what I can tell.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.