JBL Charge 5 Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
- Optimized long excursion driver, individual tweeter, and dual JBL bass radiators produce crisp and high-quality audio both indoors and outdoors
- 30W subwoofer lets you enjoy full-throttle bass to enhance your listening experience
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity allows you to pair the speaker with up to 2 smartphones, tablets, and other compatible devices
- 27Wh Lithium-ion polymer battery offers up to 20 hours of playtime, so you can keep the party going for hours
- Built-in powerbank lets you recharge your devices while you are travelling or the music is playing
- Two USB input ports at the back let you connect compatible audio sources, power up the speaker, and charge your phones or tablets
- IP67 rating makes this speaker impervious to dust and water up to a depth of 1m
- PartyBoost feature lets you pair with multiple PartyBoost speakers to boost your party spirits with stereo sound
Connectivity & Media
- JBL Charge 5
- Type C USB Cable
- Safety Sheet
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 469 reviewers who responded, 442 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointed- August 22, 2021
I was looking for a good speaker to have a party outdoors. We did some research and we decided to go with the latest version, "Charge 5" due it's advertising of 20 hours battery life. I don't have any doubt that the speaker could last for that long, but definitely with a very, very moderate volume. We were outdoors and very excited with the new addition... And the speaker didn't even last for 5 hours with high volume. We plugged it in to a portable battery to keep using it but it was totally dead. It is a shame, because the design is really beautiful, but it's "feature of 20 hours battery life" it is a lie. We will return the item.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best Purchase Ever!- May 3, 2021
I have never written a review for anything before, but I’ve always said I would for this speaker so I’m finally getting around to it. I bought the JBL Charge 3 a long time ago when it first came out. I didn’t know what to expect, but I have been absolutely blown away. I love this speaker and I bring it to nearly everything I do. It’s been at the pool, on the beach, on a kayak, and so much more. The sound is incredible, and it blows my mind how long the battery lasts. My friends and family have gotten on board and gotten themselves one too. If this Charge 5 is anything like my Charge 3, I will no doubt be getting one if my 3 ever goes out on me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - August 20, 2021
Its been a few weeks i bought this and to be quite honest I expected more. It’s definitely loud but I’ve found that its not as clear i want it to be in some songs. I understand the specifications aren’t exactly like that of a “professional setup” but for the price i was expecting more. The low end is okay but its not evident if you dont put it in a corner or something. I wish it was a more balanced sound instead of the highs being so loud in a lot of songs. Its either too high or too low which is slightly disappointing. All this being said it not a bad speaker by any means but for the price i dont feel like it’s justifiedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.