JBL Live 460NC On-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- On-ear headphones are lightweight and feature a fabric headband and soft ear cushions for long-wearing comfort
- Adaptive noise cancelling (ANC) and Ambient Aware technology allow you to tune the world in or out while you listen to your music
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and Google Fast Pairing make it easy to connect the headset to your device
- Multi-point connection lets you switch from one Bluetooth device to another so you can take a phone call, even if you're watching a video or listening to music on a different device
- 40mm drivers with JBL Signature Sound deliver every song and video the way they were intended
- Built-in mic and buttons on the ear cup make it effortless to stay connected to family and friends through crisp stereo calls
- Auto play and pause functions stop the music when you take off the headphones and start it back up when you put them back on
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for hands-free convenience
- Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery delivers up to 50 hours of playtime with ANC off and up to 40 hours with ANC on so you can listen for days on end
- Fast charging provides 4 hours of playtime on a quick 10 minute charge
- Detachable audio cable lets you plug the headphones in if the battery is out of juice
- Pairs with the My JBL Headphones app for customisable sound and features
- Live 460NC
- Audio Cable
- Type-C Charging Cable
- 1 x Warranty/Warning
- 1 x QSG/Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 107 reviewers who responded, 99 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sleek design/ portable- May 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Received these headphones a day ago and used them all day. For one, these headphones fit perfectly on any bag/backpack. Although the ear cups do not fully cover your ear, they do have a noise canceling feature and blocks most of the outside noise, which I liked a lot. You get fully imursed in Audi or content you are watching. Even thought these are not gaming headphones, I did compare these to the JBL Quantum ONE for size comparison so you could see headphones that fully cover your ear. However, they are comfortable to use and can be adjusted at the top. Bluetooth 5.0 made is easier to connect to my smartphone. Make sure to download the JBL headphones app to fully customize audio, activate if you'd like. The default settings by themselves sound very clear with good bass. Overall great headphones. Battery was amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound, compact size- May 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really enjoy these, they get a bit warm when worn awhile but they sound really great and the NC is fantastic. Pros: Bluetooth range is great Great sound when NC is on NC works very well Battery life is great Muffs are comfy USB-C Cons: Get a little warm Sound isn't very good with NC off Press into head a little too much, might be able to bend them out though. Pause and play Auto function cannot distinguish between adjustment or removal. No storage bag include Overall they are a great value and the sound is worth the price. The noise cancelling really enhances the immersive experience personal headphones provide.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strong battery life with good value- May 21, 2021
I will review it in three category’s - Build quality -Practical use -Sound quality Build quality: So out of the box i really enjoy the design. Matt Black with Its aluminium black «mesh» band overhead, reminds me of a high quality stereo/speaker. Its design is minimal, but has all your needs for buttons and features accessible with your hands! Practical use: Firstly the setup with the incl. Step-by-step guide is impeccable. Doing this with my Iphone 12 with the App is seamless and easy to understand. Secondly, the Bluetooth connection is fast, really fast. Similar to AirPods connection with is «perfected», so the JBL 460NC is strong in this regard! It even has jack connecting which makes it more of a multitool of a headset where you can plug it to your PC if you have an older version. Use when commuting and regular work/study is as expected with its noise cancellation working beautifully. It gets somewhat stiff on my earflips after extended use 7+ hours. If you have this issue i would rather get JBL’s larger version around the ears. When it comes to its battery life you really never think about it as an issue, its superb! Sound quality: Ive used the headset for everything from Classic, Rock, RnB and every type of podcast you can find. What i enjoy is the EQ adjustability in the app which lets me customize my own settings for each type of listening. Its deep bass combined with great noise cancellation id give it a 4/5 bolt beaten by far more expensive headsets. If i would add any improvements, it would be to make more distinctive diffrences on the volume up/down button and the middle start/stop button. Maybe lowering or raising the start button! Regardless the noise cancellation, Great batterylife and price is excellent!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing headphones!!- April 26, 2021
I was sent these headphones as part of a tester club and in all honestly they are fantastic. The sound quality is brilliant, easy to use, great battery life and Bluetooth range is fab too. The noise cancelling feature is great too, I asked my son to shout at me whilst I had music playing through them and i could see his mouth moving but couldn't hear his voice. I will make sure I buy myself a pair of these before I send them back to the tester club. My other headphones don't compare to these at all. Amazing headphones and in my eyes anyone who is a music fanatic and wants something with clear, crisp sound then these are for you!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Verdict: Pleasantly surprised- June 4, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These are my first pair of on-ear headphones, and while I don't think they'll be replacing my go-to over-ear pair, I do like a few things about them more than the over-ears. The biggest advantage is definitely in portability - the 460NC are really lightweight and easy to bring around on the go. Despite being lightweight, they feel pretty sturdy and well-made, and I really like the headband texture. While I still prefer my over-ear headphones from a comfort and immersion perspective, I was pretty impressed by how good the noise cancellation on these was - definitely better than I expected. Overall, great set of headphones, especially if you're already a fan of the on-ear style.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns