JLab JBuds Air Sport In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones with secure earhooks feature truly wireless technology for complete freedom of movement
- Wireless design boasts Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity so you can pair them effortlessly with your smartphone or tablet to listen to your favourite tunes, eBooks, TV shows, or movies without distraction or disturbing others
- Custom EQ3 sound lets you choose between Signature, Balanced, and Bass Boost modes, delivering the perfect sound for every song
- Experience consistent, high-quality audio with strong neodymium magnets powering 8mm drivers to produce rich, immersive sound
- Easily accessible universal controls play, pause, track forward, track backward, and adjust the volume of your music
- Earbuds turn on and connect to your phone automatically so you can start listening immediately
- Be Aware Audio technology lets you drown out external sound or allow it in so you can stay alert to your surroundings
- Dual mics eliminate surrounding noise while accentuating your voice for C3 (crystal clear clarity) phone calls
- Enjoy 7 hours of play time on a single charge and recharge with the included carrying case for up to 42 additional hours
- IP66 dirt- and sweat-resistance rating lets you feel secure while using these headphones in nearly any setting
- Cloud Foam Eartips mold perfectly to your ears for all-day comfort
- 3 Sets of Gel Eartips
- 1 Set Cloud Foam Eartip
- 1 Set Cush Fins
- Integrated USB Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1706 reviewers who responded, 1340 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love them!!- July 22, 2020
So I've tried a few other brands of ear buds some less expensive and some a little more expensive and these by far are the best. I have small ears so every ear buds I owned would fall out of my ear very easily. These stay in no matter what I'm doing and they are so comfortable it's like they were made for me!! And the music quality is amazing!! Other buds didn't sound like they had bass but I can definitely hear bass in these ones. Honestly it's a really great pair of ear buds and at a great price too!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good Running Earphones- December 4, 2020
These earphones are sturdy, they stay in place when you run, and they are simple to use. They are comfortable and they come with several different pad sizes for the ear pieces. It has good audio and a decent microphone. There is also a safety feature that allows you to hear traffic noise and what's going on around you while you listen to music. The only drawbacks are if there's a pairing issue, you might have to put them in the charging case and that is bad if you're already out for a run. Also, it sometimes requires more than a tap to use the control buttons. Aside from that, these are solid sports headphones and I would recommend them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very comfortable!- September 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been wearing these earbuds to exercise for a couple of weeks now and I am very happy! They connect easily to my iPhone 8 through Bluetooth. The connection remains stable, I’ve had no problems losing connection. The sound quality is awesome, some of the best I’ve ever had with earbuds. I like how they wrap around the ear, it keeps them in place. These earbuds are very comfortable, which is incredibly important to me. The charging case is great, connect directly to my laptop by USB. The case is also great for storing these earbuds and keeping them protected So far, I am very pleased with these, and will recommend them to my friends.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.