Kanto LS340 34" - 55" Full Motion TV Wall Mount - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed for 34" to 55" TVs
- Maximum weight capacity: 77 lb.
- Can be mounted to a wood-stud or concrete wall for offering a clean look to your A/V setup
- Full motion, articulating support arm provides convenient viewing angle by extending the TV up to 19.5" from the wall and 90-degree swivel in either direction
- Tiltable TV position of up to 12 degrees forward and 2 degrees backward for enhanced line-of-sight during eye-level mounting
- Tilt head adjustment offers progressive adjustment and helps lock TV in place
- Comes with drill templates to help you precisely mark your pilot holes without any second thoughts
- Additional cable management clips and plastic wall plate covers keep your viewing space neat
- UL-certified, high-grade steel construction with heavy-duty lag bolts for secure mounting on to the wall
- VESA-compliant mounting brackets and 100 x 100; 400 x 400 mounting bolt patterns for accommodating different TVs
- Dimensions: Width: 46.5cm(18.31"); Height: 43.6cm (17.17"); Depth : 49.5cm(19.49")
- Wall Template
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 123 reviewers who responded, 118 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great mount for a single stud installation- February 16, 2021
This mount fit the bill for my install needs on a single stud over the fireplace in my 1935 home. The mount is well constructed and has all the bits/spacers in the box for my Samsung TV. The instructions are generally easy to follow and the wall template made marking and drilling holes super easy. The joints on the mount are very stiff out of the box but everything is adjustable. I combined the mount with a Peerless-AV IBA2-M Recessed Cable Management and Power Storage Accessory Box in Gloss Black to store the TV breakout box, the Apple TV and house all the electrical components, worked perfectly! The entire process took less than 1.5 hours.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Economical rig but check hardware- September 25, 2020
This item was back-ordered, but after it arrived and we eventually began installation to the wall, we discovered that one of the critical screws was totally stripped and embedded in a way that obstructed normal assembly of the support structure. Since it could not be immediately exchanges, we had to use a metal power saw to shave off the protruding part of the screw, and were subsequently able to adequately mount and support the TV anyway. It seems to work fine, but it's missing one of the attachment screws, so while a relatively low cost purchase, I would make sure the accompanying hardware is all properly functioning.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works as described- January 26, 2021
The directions aren't great and are pretty basic, but I was able to figure it out. The wrench they sent with it is pretty useless, so I would use your own instead. I was able to get it anchored into the wall and my tv attached by myself and I'm a 35F. The only really difficult part was there are a few spaces where it's hard to use the wrench because of all the stuff around the area you're working in. It's doable, but sometimes you've got to baby step it or constantly readjust. So far no issues. It's not flush with the wall, there's about an inch and a half between the back of the tv and the wall.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.