Kanto PS400 30" - 70" Full Motion TV Wall Mount
Available online only
- Accommodates most 30" to 70" flat panel TVs
- 40kg (88lb.) maximum TV weight capacity
- Fully extended setup of 70cm (27.6") from the wall with up to 180-degree swivel and 14-degree tilt range lets you position the TV the way you want
- 4.7cm (1.9") mininum distance from the wall lets you achieve a low-profile set up
- Cable management clips and plastic wall plate covers ensure tidy wiring
- Durable steel construction provides excellent support
- Includes a packaged bolt box containing all hardware required for installation
- VESA compliant design and four extension arms allow you to mount large TVs
- Dimensions: Width: 25.2cm(9.92"); Height: 36cm (14.17"); Depth : 70cm(27.56")
- Wall Template
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 58 reviewers who responded, 55 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great mount at reasonable price- June 4, 2021
The fully articulating mount Is a significant improvement over previous articulating mount that I’ve bought at much higher prices. It articulates the full 27 inches it promised making it possible to turn my 55” TV perpendicular to the wall when the mount is fully extended. Unlike older articulating mounts, this one is much lighter making it easier to install and adjust. And if the mount seems stiff when you’re trying to adjust it for the first time, loosening a few allen bolts will make it move much more easilyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product so far- December 27, 2020
Mounted a 65”. So far so good. Fairly easy install and tv was able to turn quite a bit from wall. Once you get it into place, needs adjustment to level it out but very easy to do. I was bit worried having just two bolts into the stud but it seems very solid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Perfect mount- August 12, 2021
This mount was perfect for the space we wanted to mount our TV. Very simple to mount and very sturdy. We need to hide some wires but that’s our next project now that the TV is mounted.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to mount- January 14, 2022
Installed in less than in hour on plaster walls, instructions are straightforward and mount worked with perfectly in combination with universal sound bar mountYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV Mount!- July 22, 2021
Kanto makes great full motion TV mounts. I used this one for my 65 inch 4k TV and it holds it up just perfect. It comes with an easy install template that has a dust collector to catch all the drywall dust or stud wood shavings from drilling the holes. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for, I will always buy this brand of TV mounts!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.