KitchenAid 30" 6.4 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Convection Slide-In Range - Stainless Steel - Open Box
Space to cook more dishes at once
- 6.4 cu. ft. oven capacity offers plenty of room to cook multiple dishes at once
- Five cooking elements include a triple cooking zone (6, 9, and 12 inches), one 10-inch zone, two 6-inch zones, and a dedicated warming zone, so you can cook various dishes and keep meals warm at the same time
Mouthwatering meals made easy
- The Even-Heat true convection system features a hidden oven element and bow-tie-shaped design to distribute air evenly for consistent results
- The steam rack creates more moisture in the oven to boost cooking results
- EasyConvect conversion converts conventional settings to convectional ones, so your recipes turn out great
- 4000W broil feature offers a variable temperature option, making it easy to control your broiling
Sleek, attractive design
- The slide-in design fits seamlessly between counters with an existing 30" cutout width, countertop depth of 24" to 25", cabinet depth of 23" to 24", and countertop height of 36"
- An optional side trim accessory kit (not included) can cover unfinished edges or damaged countertops to make your range fit in even more nicely
- A storage drawer provides a convenient place for pots, pans, baking sheets, and more
- Glass touch controls make it easy to navigate the oven's features via a touchscreen
Simple, effective oven cleaning
- Aqualift uses low heat and water to effectively clean the oven in less than an hour, without odours or high temperatures
What is a Major Appliance Open Box product?
The item conditions for open box products range from like-new to minor non front-facing scratching or dents. If there is visible damage, it will be shown in secondary photos of the actual open box unit available and will have indicators pointing to any and all damage.
- Please note: Open box appliances must be scheduled for delivery within 14 days of purchase.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Smooth Slide-In Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 137 reviewers who responded, 115 would recommend this product.
- Sleek and functionality = A+- December 25, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought this in back stainless along with a complete kitchen package and am not disappointed! The extra racks inside were perfect when preparing Thanksgiving dinner. The adjustable element size on the most frequently used burner is awesome. My previous whirlpool unit had been top of the line 20+ years ago so I new when purchasing this line it would be un my kitchen a long time. After 4 months I don't have any complaints. I have not had to use the self cleaning mode yet. Not sure what I would use the under oven drawer for . Absolutely no regrets with the little extra money spent on this designer look.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant Design. Great Performance.- February 6, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After 6 months of use, this range has performed flawlessly. We use the convection feature nearly every time. The ultra heat and warming area are welcome additions to the stovetop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BE AWARE- September 11, 2019
Bought this for a kitchen re-model. The vent sends air right up the backsplash and is discoloring grout. The grout and marble were sealed. Technician says "working as designed". Says move the oven out 2 inches. Well...then that is not a slide in. Kitchen Aid doing nothing...essentially can't use the oven anymore. Waste of money. STAY AWAY. Other great option I was given was to replace backsplash with steel. Horrible design.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A Pretty Good Slide-In Range- January 4, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This range is a replacement. It has lots of bells and whistles (sabbath setting?) including a ‘proof’ setting (100 F, too high for my bread making practice). The controls seem accurate for both the surface elements and the oven. We have yet to use the low temp oven cleaning program. Among the deficiencies are the lack of a heated storage drawer and a 500 F maximum on the oven. I have always made pizza on my pizza stone at 550 F. Now I have to finish the pizzas using the broiler. We have noticed a humming noise whenever the oven fan is running. Overall, a pretty good range, with reservations.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressed- May 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] While we like this range, of all the new appliances we just purchased this is our least favorite. Cons- The lowest setting on the stovetop burners is still to high and can scorch foods. Do not like that the command center cannot be locked to avoid response. Just a slightest amount of unintentional contact turns it on which is frustrating. The Glassblass top is hard to keep pristine and spot free and the flat part of the stainless steel top scratches easily. Pros- oven is fabulous and the black stainless steel makes this a beautiful addition to our full set of appliances.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.