KitchenAid 48" 6.3 Cu. Ft. Double Oven 6-Burner Freestanding Gas Range (KFGC558JSS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
- Freestanding gas range is easy to install in your kitchen, with gas power for faster, more responsive results
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity features two separate ovens, so you have enough space to bake dessert at the same time as you cook a turkey
- Six burners with different power levels help you cook meals for large groups, parties, and multi-dish dinners at home
Perfect results with smart control
- Even-Heat true convection system features KitchenAid's bow-tie design, which uses a rear element and fan to circulate air throughout the oven for flavourful vegetables, flaky baked goods, and evenly browned roasts
- EasyConvect conversion system adjusts conventional baking temperatures to their convection equivalents, so both old and new recipes turn out great results
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to pair this oven with your smartphone using the KitchenAid App, so you can preheat, proof, bake, roast, and save multi-step instructions for your favourite recipes from the comfort of the couch
- Control your oven using your Google Assistant or Alexa-enabled device for hands-free cooking on busy days
- Dual-concentric oven knob lets you set the oven mode and temperature easily with one hand, using responsive backlighting to make your settings clear in an effective, eye-catching manner
- SatinGlide roll-out extension rack makes loading and unloading large roasts and heavy bakeware easy, so you never spill a drop
Simmer, melt, and more
- Three 15,000 BTU burners help cook meals in commercial-sized pots, pans, and woks, so you can accommodate any party size
- Two 20,000 BTU Ultra Power dual-flame burners offer a wide range of temperatures, letting you melt delicate ingredients or sear juicy steaks without missing a beat
- One 5,000 BTU simmer and melt burner with a low flame suits small, delicate sauces and saucepans when you need a light touch
- Even-Heat chrome-infused electric griddle on the right hand side heats evenly, leaving you with expertly browned, seared, and crisp foods from edge to edge
- Three-level convertible grates with removable inserts stay in position for high-heat searing and sautéing, flip over for extra height to simmer and melt, and remove for stir-frying in woks, so your kitchen experience feels limitless
Commercial-style cooking convenience
- Sleek finish with attractive control knobs and handles gives your kitchen an upscale look
- KitchenAid Handle medallion kit (sold separately) lets you change the colour of the handle medallion, giving your range a custom-built look that matches the rest of your room
- Smooth, recessed top surface is easy to clean and provides space to place your dishes for smooth switching, stirring, and pouring
- Width: 121.6cm (47.87")
- Height: 94.44cm (37.18")
- Depth: 76.84cm (30.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Kitchenaid- October 16, 2020
Works great, no problems as of yet. Only one small issue, the knob to the second from left to right is not sitting exactly on the off position it's a little off like the gas is on but it's not. if we set it to the off position it is leaking gas.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchenaid range!- February 5, 2021
Excellent range. Oven heats evenly and warms very quickly. Love the look and style!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great- October 17, 2020
Great item I recommend it for the people who’s looking for the median end modelsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.