KitchenAid Food Grinder Stand Mixer Attachment
- Attaches effortlessly to the front of a KitchenAid stand mixer (sold separately)
- One coarse grinding plate is ideal for grinding ingredients like raw or cooked meat, firm vegetables, and hard cheese and dried fruits, thus cutting down on the prepping time for burgers, meatloaves, and sausages
- One fine grinding plate finely grinds raw or cooked meat, fried or dried bread, and cheese
- Uses your stand mixer's motor to grind a variety of ingredients quickly and consistently for hassle-free meal preparation
- Compatible with all KitchenAid stand mixers
- Food Grinder Attachment
- Coarse Grinding Plate
- Fine Grinding Plate
- Food Stomper
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 148 reviewers who responded, 140 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Made in China. "Cheap" plastic!- May 15, 2020
Several answers to questions on the website said the unit was indeed metal. It is NOT! It is very cheap plastic and the blades are ridiculously cheap, inferior quality. Nowhere was there any indication it is manufactured in China. I believe companies need to clearly state where products are made, ESPECIALLY, if they are made in China. I would suggest that you not purchase this grinder. It is really inferior quality compared to the metal ones that Kitchen Aid used to make, in the USA!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great, if it was not that pricey- January 24, 2021
Nice addition to a great mixer. My wife uses the KitchenAid mainly to mix the dough for holidays cakes. Recently, she needed a grinder attachment for the KitchenAid and we found this on sale. It is still some kind of expensive, but you get what you pay for. We purchased this one (plastic), instead of the metal one, because we are not planning to use it intensively, just from time to time. Overall, a good product. I took off a star because of the price, higher than others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have always wanted a nice mixing machine!- September 17, 2020
The mixer is beautiful to look at on my counter. I always hate to leave things on my counters but this may be the exception! The machine lives up to all of the reviews and makes mixing a breeze. My thirteen year old son insists on doing the work but I sure wish he would like to clean after he finishes. I don’t mind because my son is developing a love for cooking due to the mixer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.