KitchenAid 30" 19.7 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Water Dispenser - Stainless Steel
Efficient size, big style
- 19.7 cu. ft. total capacity includes 13.34 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 6.34 cu. ft. of freezer space for all your food storage needs
- Bottom mount freezer with drawer pullout is a cinch to organize, making it quick and easy to find all of your frozen favourites
- Sophisticated French door design is not only stylish and attractive, but it also gives you the flexibility of opening just one door at a time
- Stainless steel finish with satin-textured handles provides a clean, modern look that's also easy to clean
- Metallic accents on the shelf trim provide an added touch of elegance to the fridge’s modern interior
- ExtendFresh temperature management system literally compartmentalizes your fridge with sensors in both the freezer and fridge sections to maintain ideal temperatures and optimize taste and freshness
- FreshChill temperature-controlled full-width pantry allows you to manually adjust the amount of cold air inside for safe and effective storage of delicate foods like meats and cheeses
- Crispers with adjustable humidity control mean you can store fruits and vegetables in a dedicated space with full control over their freshness
- Produce preserver actively absorbs the ethylene gas emitted by many fruits and vegetables that causes them to over-ripen
- Max Cool setting automatically lowers the temperatures in the fridge and freezer to the lowest possible levels, which is ideal if your refrigerator doors are opened frequently throughout the day
Convenient, at-the-ready features
- Automatic ice maker makes parties and entertaining a breeze by delivering a continuous supply of ice cubes without the necessity of trays
- Interior water dispenser provides convenient access to a quick and freshly filtered supply of chilled water for drinking or use in food preparation
- LED lighting illuminates the inside of both the fridge and freezer so you can easily see and find whatever you may be looking for
- Width: 76.2cm (30")
- Height: 172.7cm (68")
- Depth: 88.9cm (35")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 640 reviewers who responded, 543 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic french door refrigerator KRFF300EBS.- December 6, 2017
Unit was purchased and installed about nine months ago as of the writing of this review. This suites our lifestyle. Love the room in the refrigerator gained by not having a through the door ice and water dispenser. Although having an interior cold-water dispenser is not ideal. It is operated with the use of one hand. Again, inside the left door has great storage space that refrigerators with through the door dispensers do not have. The door shelves have removeable gray plastic liners that are dishwasher safe. The interior shelves are easily adjusted. Love the shelves that slide into half making room for tall items. Freezer is well lit and spacious. This is my first french door refrigerator. Use to just swinging doors close and walking away. The left side door has to be pushed into closed position so it took a while to close doors properly with out having to think. One time the freezer was left ajar. Upon opening the refrigerator the interior lights did not come on. There was a red symbol on the control panel. It took a moment to figure out the problem. When the freezer was properly closed, the red symbol disappeared and the interior lights once again worked properly. About a month after this was installed, house electrical system was upgraded and was rewired. Work took about ten hours. I want you to know that although refrigerator was not opened during this extended time with no power. Ice was still perfectly frozen and worries about spoiled food were unfounded.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Living with 5 cu ft less space.- March 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The compressor on my 20 y/o amaña side by side went kaput. I purchased the kitchen Aid as a replacement. Although I like the appearance of the kitchen aid, the 30” wide doesn’t fill in the cabinet Space as well as my 36” amaña did. (I was limited with model choices secondary to height restrictions) I accommodated for the less storage area by depleting my condiments selections. :( The bucket freezer requires a bit of digging to locate items. On occasion, I’ve had to put food in the ice tray because lack of space. Adjustment required here too. Overall, I like the look and the interior layout for food storage. Options for flexibility of shelf adjustment. Inside water dispenser much better than the exterior option. A consideration for those looking for a refrigerator would definitely be the space issue. I’m pleased that I purchased kitchen aid over a Korean made model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed- April 26, 2020
We are in the middle of a pandemic and in need of a larger refrigerator to store more food because we can’t go out to the store frequently... We spent money we didn’t really have to buy a fridge from a ‘reputable’ company. To my shock which induced heart palpitations... 2 weeks into owning it, there was water settled and frozen on the inside, bottom of the fridge, and frozen water was running down the back inside spine thingee. It’s a Sunday and the gated community we live in is on complete lockdown and no one would be allowed in to come in to fix it... not to mention that my food will likely spoil. I never thought I would have this problem because of how much I loved and trusted the integrity of Kitchenaid products. I guess I was wrong. This may end up being a simple fix but I would much prefer not to have to worry about my brand new refrigerator with everything else I have to worry about.
- Great Functionality. Questionable Fit and Finsish- February 6, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This refrigerator is pretty much the only game in town if you want black stainless in a 30-inch size. There is a surprising amount of room inside and the lighting is very bright. With the clear drawers, everything is visible. The inside water dispenser is handy but does not come out very cold. This is the only piece of the KitchenAid Black Stainless suite I can't give 5 stars. When it was unwrapped at the house, there was unsightly foam insulation leaking from the top left door due to a large gap at the seam. Fortunately, the door was replaced under warranty. The other door has noticeable distortion around the upper corner. The refrigerator doesn't seem to have the level of build quality as the rest of the appliances.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features- October 22, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought this August 21, 2020. I waited so long for the delivery, September 23, 2020.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.