KitchenAid 30" 5.8 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Slide-In Gas Range (KSGG700ESS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
Enjoy delicious meals and flawless results
- Gas range delivers powerful heat and fine control for amazing cooking results
- Even-Heat True Convection system features a hidden oven element and innovative bow-tie shaped design to promote better circulation and evenly distribute hot air throughout the oven to produce delicious results
- Steam rack delivers additional moisture to the interior of the oven to enhance cooking results, liek better crusts on bread
- 5.8 cu. ft. capacity so you can cook multiple dishes simultaneously for your entire family and more
- Continuous interlocking grates offer an even cooking surface so you can easily change burners and move pots and pans across the entire range
- Intuitive glass touch controls are easy to operate and look stylish
- EasyConvect conversion takes the guesswork out of programming your oven by automatically converting standard temperatures to the convection equivalent, so your recipes turn out they way you expect
- Five burners deliver 5,000 to 19,000 BTUs of heating power so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer
- Convenient storage drawer is the perfect place to store your pots, pans, and baking sheets to clear away clutter
- Aqualift self-clean technology eliminates the need for harsh chemicals by using water and low heat to remove baked-on foods from the bottom of your oven in just 50 minutes
Give your kitchen a makeover
- FIT system provides seamless installation and ensures this slide-in range fits in your existing kitchen cut-out (30" width, 24"-25" countertop depth, 23"-24" cabinet depth, and 36" countertop height)
- Stainless steel cooktop and satin textured handles add a sophisticated touch to your kitchen's décor
- Side trim accessory kit (sold separately) covers damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide-in range to make them beautiful and flawless again
- Width: 75.9cm (29.88")
- Height: 91.44cm (36")
- Depth: 73.32cm (28.88")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Gas Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 255 reviewers who responded, 235 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Not a good design or value- November 15, 2020
I have had many high line ranges ( Thermador, Dacor). This range was a lower price point but it was a very poor value. It is poorly insulated ( the cabinet and counters on either side heat up to an alarming degree), the controls ( both digital and knobs) are poorly placed so they get turned on in error ( you can’t even clean the top of the stove without them doing on). The knobs are loose so if you press against them while getting something off a back burner they switch on enough to have gas escape. It cooks fine but it is a really poorly designed item with a pretty handle. It is also impossible to clean. It is the streakiest stainless I have experienced in the 5 stainless ranges I have owned and the caps on the gas outlets go flying off, potentially damaging the enamel. They just sit on top of the burners without even a slot to place them in. Stay away from this one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- KitchenAid Gas Range- October 30, 2020
Awesome range. Looks great and easy to use. Easy to clean.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Beautiful and Quality at a decent price- October 25, 2020
First gas stove I’ve had in decades. Although we’re still adjusting to the difference between gas and our former glass top electric range, we love it! The cooktop is faster, and the oven cooks evenly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)