KitchenAid Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - 5Qt - 325-Watt - Matte Black
Sold out online
- 325-Watt motor mixes and kneads even the densest, heaviest dough
- 4.73-litre (5-quart) stainless steel bowl features a comfortable handle and has enough space to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies, 4 loaves of bread, or 7 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch
- Ten speeds let you mix, knead, and whip ingredients with ease to achieve the perfect consistency
- Tilt-head design makes it easy to add ingredients by offering clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory
- Locking head keeps the beater-to-bowl contact constant and prevents the head from kicking back when mixing tough doughs and batters
- Tackles a variety of tasks including stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading dough, whipping cream, and much more
- Includes a coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whisk, and 1-piece pouring shield so you can make almost any recipe your heart desires
- Bowl, flat beater, and dough hook are dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup
- Fits optional attachments from food grinders and ice cream makers to pasta makers and much more (sold separately)
- Product Guide
- 5-Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with Comfortable Handle
- Coated Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
- Wire Whip
- Pouring Shield
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40012 reviewers who responded, 39372 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My partner in baking!!!- April 29, 2019
I get amazing results with my KitchenAid Artisan mixer! It's my best friend when I prepare any recipe using it! The included 6-Wire Whisk attachment beats my egg whites to fluffy perfection! Coated Dough Hook amazing for kneading my homemade bread. Today I used the Coated Flat Beater. I made a Strawberry pie and it gently folded the fresh strawberries into the batter without making them mushy. Controlling the speed is simple. This machine makes baking quick, easy and fun! Easy to clean too! Love Love Love my Mixer!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best home appliance- May 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought the kitchenaid artisan mixer about 6 months ago , since then life in kitchen is so much easier... Like an extra set of hands.... as we enjoy home cooked meals all the time... kneading is my everyday thing .. and I just don’t have to worry anymore in 5-6 mins I am done by the time I prepare to make the roti (hand rolled bread). Baking mixing it’s been my go to thing now. I totally love it. Sturdy appliance with lots of attachment options.... looking forward to buy some.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the Wait- January 20, 2019
I wanted a Kitchenaid mixer before I was married. I’ve been married for over 26 years. Not only did I get my favorite color, I got a few attachments to keep me busy for a while. I LOVE my Plumberry color mixer. The quality is beyond my expectations. It is made amazingly well. I use it several times a week. I don’t need to struggle with hand held mixers anymore. My carpel tunnel made cooking painful and unpleasant. Now I look forward to it. I got the food processor attachment and I use it weekly at least. The dicer is so FUN! My only regret is that I waited 26 years to get my mixer. I should’ve gotten one when I first married. Don’t wait! Enjoy yours now! It’s so worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No spatula needed- February 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Normally when we use our mixer we need a spatula to make sure things mix properly and don’t stick to the edges. At first I thought this would help clean the bowl. My initial reaction was disappointment until I realized I misunderstood how this worked. It evenly removes ingredients from the bowls edges by scraping or sweeping them with a silicone fin. Then the momentum from the mixer spinning seems to evenly distribute the mix that would have otherwise needed a secondary spatula to fold in those lost ingredients. It’s great. Don’t expect it to squeegee things clean. It will evenly mix things for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The perfect assistant- March 8, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Bought this mixer because as I'm getting older I and am passionate about cooking I need an assistant in my kitchen and this kitchen aid is my highly recommended powerful assistant. What a workhorse. I make a lot of pizza dough, breads and pasta and this mixer is my savior. I'm 60, have osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia but I can still continue making delicious pizza and breads thanks to the help of my assistant the kitchen aid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.