KitchenAid ExactSlice Food Processor Stand Mixer Attachment
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Dices, slices, shreds, and juliennes fruits, vegetables, and hard cheeses
- Dicing kit can cut uniform cubes to make everything from home fries to mirepoix
- Shredding disc shreds ingredients from fine to coarse to make hashbrowns, coleslaw, and much more
- ExactSlice System and slicing disc lets you select the slicing thickness with simple a sliding lever to ensure accurate, consistent results
- Julienne disc cuts long, thin strips that are perfect for salads and granishes
- Extra-wide chute lets you put in various sizes of ingredients for less prep work
- Storage case holds dicing kit and slicing, shredding, and julienne discs to keep everything neatly out of the way
- Fits all stand mixer models (sold separately) and connects easily to the multipurpose attachment hub
- Food Processor Attachment
- Slicing Disc
- Shredding Disc
- Dicing Kt
- Julienne Disc
- Storage Case
- Use & Care Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 991 reviewers who responded, 818 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best dicing function I’ve found- 18 mars 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought and returned a mandoline, as well as a Cuisinart food processor, with dicing function. The mandoline required more upper body strength than I have in order to push the onion through the mechanism. It seemed to me that the Cuisinart wasted a lot of the veggies I tried to dice. They’d get caught between the blades and I’d need to pull out the pieces and dice them with a knife—which I was as hoping to avoid. The KA dices more efficiently; though I still get pieces to do by hand, there is less of this. Maybe I need more practice with the machine. Just hate (hate) dicing onions, which is the main reason I bought the system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Love this attachment it is the best!- 6 octobre 2017
I own almost every attachment and 3 Stand mixers, and this is by far my favorite! Let me tell you why... I get large amount of bulk veggies and they need to be processed for later use. this would be a nightmare if I had to do this all by hand. What I do is place a ziplock bag in a bowl and let the veggies fall right into the bag. zip it up and freeze it done. I do onions, Bell pepper, celery, cheese, anything that I will need for later soups and stock starters. I take my pasta roller and roll out pizza dough for home made hot pockets. I use my mixers for everything. but this is my favorite attachment (pasta roller a close second)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent but not great- 27 août 2016
When requesting this product for my registry, I did not realize that food "processor" did not mean it could blend items like most processors on the market. This one only chops, slices, dices, & juliennes. However, besides this mistake on my behalf, the reason this processor receives poor ratings is because the first time I used it, the blade chopped part of the plastic off the top lid when I was slicing sweet potatoes. Ever since then, parts of the food I cut up gets caught in the top and doesn't go all the way through or gets shredded funny. I would definitely prefer a standard food processor blender on the market over this attachment. I do not recommend.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.