KitchenAid Stand Mixer Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment - Stainless Steel
- Powered by and compatible with all KitchenAid Stand Mixers
- Creates sheets of zucchini, apples, cucumbers, and other fruits and vegetables, offering an easy way to incorporate more fresh fruits and vegetables into everyday meals
- 2 blades produce thinner or thicker sheets, depending on your preference or recipe
- Premium metal construction offers durability for long-lasting performance
- Blades and other removable parts are dishwasher safe for effortless cleanup
- Included case for easy access and simple storage for attachment and accessories
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 141 reviewers who responded, 130 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's just ok- February 13, 2020
In theory the sheet cutter is an amazing idea. I imagined it would make low carb wraps and veggie lasagna so simple. The reality however it's not so. The sheet cutter has a very fine line of foods it can easily work with. To soft and the ends of the vegetable/food ends up getting stripped out and the attachment prongs have nothing to grab. A good example of this is a cucumber where the soft inside is easily overwhelmed by the resistance of the cutting blade. I also found carrots somewhat challenging. I would say another negative is that the left over cores are pretty substantial and a lot can go to waste. I'm not thrilled with it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A great alternative to using pasta sheets or bread- May 23, 2019
I bought the sheeter attachment to make sheets of vegetables to use as healthy alternatives to bread and pasta. It sheets sweet potato, potato, zucchini, and apple really well. Unfortunately the cucumber only just peeled before it stopped and went to mush inside where the inserts are, no sheets. The attachment inserts into the vegetable itself are plastic, with one metal one that can go right through. There’s no recipes that come with the booklet, which is unusual for kitchenaid. Overall good product, but takes a bit of getting used too, trial and error.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sheeting gave me the sh---- April 12, 2021
I have been playing with this attachment with sweet potato, potato and zucchini. I have a few issues with it. The black thing to attach the vegetable is pretty awful. I would like to have a part to attach the food that works as well as the spiraliser one does. I also really do not like the size of the core. I can spin manually and have worked out that I can reduce the core size that way. The main problem is attaching the food so that it continues to spin. I have had more trouble than success with this attachment, and I have so many recipe ideas that I want to test! I wish it worked as well as in the demonstration video I saw. All my poor ratings are about the capacity of the attachment to keep the vegetable held properly and the size of the core.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.