KitchenAid Ultra Power 5-Speed Hand Mixer (KHM512BM) - Matte Black
- Five speeds let you mix ingredients for a variety of recipes, with speed 1 perfect for slowly stirring in chunky ingredients like nuts and chocolate, and speed 5 being great for whipping egg whites or heavy cream
- Two stainless steel Turbo Beater accessories are ideal for mixing heavy ingredients such as cookie dough, mashed potatoes, and more
- Beater ejector lets you quickly remove any accessory from the hand mixer with the press of a button
- Lockable swivel cord can be locked into the left or right side of the mixer, so you can add ingredients from whatever angle suits you best
- Compact, light design makes this mixer incredibly user-friendly
- Round cord can be wiped clean with ease
- Dishwasher-safe beaters make for easy cleanup
- 5 Speed Hand Mixer
- 2 x Stainless Steel Turbo Beater Accessories
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1901 reviewers who responded, 1819 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I was surprised ...- 16 janvier 2021
.. from the looks of the better bars, I thought sure they would be a cheaper quality than the other brand I have, but I was surprised! It takes good strength to even try to bend the whips and they stay firm in their locked position. I don't bake a lot, but these are great for whipping up some eggs or making boxed brownie mixes. Holds well in your hand in a grip, but overall weight isn't too rough on your wrists. I like it that you can stop using it, sit it on end without having to remove the whips (as long as they're not dripping, ha) This is a good quality mixer, fits in the cupboard well and looks good on the counter. Hope you like yours as much as I do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- 26 mai 2019
I’ve always spent from $5-$10 on my hand mixers. I had a stand mixer and didn’t see the point in spending more than that. They all said to have the same amount of speeds. They didn’t last more than a year or 2, because I used them tons, but worth the little money spent. Well, I bought this one, same amount of speeds as my old one I burnt, but let me tell you, the speeds are for real. Lol. When you hangs the speed, the speed changes. With the cheap ones, the speed changes when you go from1 to 4, but 1 is the same as 2 and 3. Not with this ones. It’s awesome. The only thing I would change, my cheap one cake with a plastic case to store the whisks and the mixer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great color & feel- 15 août 2013
I love the color and the feel of this mixer. It is easy to assemble and clean. I use my hand mixer for easy household baking (cakes, muffins, frosting, etc) and this is perfect for that. The sound is so much quieter than my old mixer that I had to shut it off and turn it on several times to make sure the beaters were working. . . they were, I was just so surprised it made little noise. It has five speeds and the top speed doesn't go very fast. I haven't tried, but I have doubts about being able to fluff egg whites with this machine. I could just be skeptical because this mixer is so quiet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.