KitchenAid Ultra Power Hand Mixer - 60-Watt - Onyx Black
- Five speeds let you mix ingredients for a variety of recipes, with speed 1 perfect for slowly stirring in chunky ingredients like nuts and chocolate, and speed 5 being great for whipping egg whites or heavy cream
- Lockable swivel cord can be locked in either the left or right side of the mixer, so you can add ingredients from any angle
- Round cord can be wiped clean with ease
- Beater ejector lets you quickly remove any accessory from the hand mixer with the press of a button
- Two stainless steel Turbo Beater II accessories are ideal for mixing heavy ingredients like cookie dough, mashed potatoes, and more
- Dishwasher safe beaters for easy cleanup
- KitchenAid Hand Mixer
- Product Guide
- 2 x Stainless Steel Turbo Beater Accessories
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4649 reviewers who responded, 4373 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My hand mixer- May 8, 2021
I love this ,it’s very easy to use and it works well well too I will buy it againYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen Aid 5 speed hand mixer- October 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this about 2 weeks ago and have used it now several times. I like that they have it in red, it is a pretty color. Surprisingly the mixer is pretty quite compared to others I’ve had. My other mixer had trouble ejecting the beaters and this one does a great job of that, very easy to do with the touch of the but on the top. My only thing was in the instructions said it comes with a bag to store it in and mine didn’t nit have a bag to store it in, wish it did.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Hand Mixer- April 29, 2014
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I brought this hand mixer to replace my old one. After renovating my kitchen last year. It is powerful yet easy to handle at any speed. The swivel cord is a nice feature. I absolutely love itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- beware of plastic pieces- April 8, 2016
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) This mixer had been quite good until yesterday when my wife was making cookies for our son's birthday and noticed a small chip of plastic in one of the cookies. We examined the mixer and noticed that plastic piece into which the mixers insert had chipped off. Fortunately, we think we found all the pieces but it was startling to say the least. We have a Kitchenaid dishwasher and refrigerator so this isn't an indictment of the brand, just our mixer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Ultra power (what a joke)- January 27, 2021
I bought this to replace a Hamilton Beach mixer that I had for at least 15 years. I don’t use it very often. I replaced it again with a Hamilton beach. The only thing I like about it is the color (Red) my HB mixer is more powerful on low then the KA I thought kitchen Aid was a high end product, It’s not it’s a high priced piece of junkNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.