KitchenAid Variable Speed Immersion Blender - White
Sold out online
- Variable speeds with a trigger switch provide versatility for blending, pureeing, and crushing
- Removable 8" blending arm with a 4-point stainless steel blade makes quick work of smoothies, soups, hummus, and shakes
- Three-cup BPA-free blending jar with lid is ideal for blending smaller quantities and storing them for later
- Removable pan guard helps protect your cookware while you blend
- Hand Blender Base
- Removable 8" Blending Arm
- BPA Free Blending Pitcher
- Blending Pitcher Lid
- Removable Pan Guard
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
- Quick and Easy Peasy- January 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have owned Kitchen aid appliances for 39 years which is how long my stand mixer lasted. I just bought my immersion blender and love the easy control. One button for all speeds. LOVE IT! I use it to puree tomatoes right in the can and mix soups in the pot with no worries due to the stainless steel tip. Easy clean up and VOILA !!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this product, very easy to use features- May 31, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought this product a month ago and I also have a Vitamix. I used to use the Vitamix to puree my tomatoes for my sauce but it was such a hassle to wash out the container. With my new Kitchen Aid product I can easily puree my tomatoes with easy breezy quick clean up and it does a fabulous job!! And it is so quiet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor performance- June 28, 2021
My hand blender of 5 years died so I bought this hand blender after reading all the great reviews.. I was very excited to use it for soups and mashed potatoes. I am disappointed to see that the blender keeps turning off when mashing soft potatoes. Motor is clearly underpowered. I would strongly not recommend it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Better than BEST in comparison- September 8, 2020
I bought this a week ago and I am already in love with it, it works great for almost everything I tried, I have tried it to make smooth gravy, shakes and also baby food/pures cooked or raw, gets the job done in seconds. Turned out to be a perfect cooking companion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Powerful and quiet- February 4, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I got this for my birthday and love it. From whipping mashed cauliflower to mixing crepe batter and shakes, it has done everything I have used it for with a nice quiet efficiency. It is a comfortable size to hold on to whether you have large hands or small.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.