Klipsch R41SA 50-Watt Module Speaker - Pair - Black
- Handles up to 50 Watts of power
- 2-way speaker utilizes woofers and compression drivers to create a dynamic range of sound
- Single 4" spun copper injection moulded graphite subwoofers produce an amazingly deep low-frequency bass response with minimal cone breakup or distortion for full, crisp sound
- Linear Travel Suspension 1" tweeter minimizes distortion for clear, detailed performance
- 90x90 Tractrix Horn technology delivers an impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging, and powerful dynamics to create natural sound
- Rear-firing port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, so that the rear placement design creates ideal airflow with minimal distortion
- MDF cabinet with wood grain finish combines durable materials with a classic style
- 5-way binding posts provide sturdy terminals for maximum connection flexibility
- Removable magnetic grille adds a rich and refined look
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
Required accessories (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 343 reviewers who responded, 326 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Atmos sound is nice.- April 6, 2021
Nice addition to my 5.1 system. Using them as up firing speakers on top of my front speakers gives added depth but not quite the effect I was hoping for. They are best used as height speakers mounted above the front staged speakers. If you cannot use ceiling speakers I would recommend these as a substitute but be prepared to install them up on the wall. They have key slots so hanging them is easy, compared to trying to convince your wife why you need to mount them on the wall. I have these set for distance 1.5 times the distance of the front speakers to get better sound throw. Still trying other adjustments to fine tune the whole system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cinema quality sound- August 21, 2020
Added these to the Klipsch in wall THX 7.2 set up I already had. Also bought a Marantz 9.2 receiver so I’d be able to connect these. Still finding Dolby Atmos movies to watch so I can experience the full effect of these speakers in the system. So far, totally impressed!! Was skeptical at 1st whether they would make that much of a difference. They totally do! However, I’ll add that it does greatly depend on the movie. Quality wise, Klipsch nails it. Sound is always pristine. Definitely worth the purchase for movie nights!! Especially if you can catch these on a price break...1/2 off for Christmas in July was a steal!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good for Atmos- September 30, 2018
First of all my 3 star rating has nothing to do with the sound or quality. These speakers feel great. What they lack is the ability to create a true Dolby Atmos feel. I have an 8’ ceiling which means I would have to sit 6’ in front of my 65” TV to get the sound to bounce of the ceiling and be over my head. This wasn’t possible. Even it it was the 4” drivers on these modules would be easily overpowered by my 8” floor standing speakers. The speakers do come with a keyhole mount on the back and I would definitely recommend mounting them high on the wall as a front height speaker before setting them on a floor speaker as a module. I returned them and ordered in ceiling speakers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.