Klipsch R41SA 50-Watt Module Speaker - Pair - Black
- Handles up to 50 Watts of power
- 2-way speaker utilizes woofers and compression drivers to create a dynamic range of sound
- Single 4" spun copper injection moulded graphite subwoofers produce an amazingly deep low-frequency bass response with minimal cone breakup or distortion for full, crisp sound
- Linear Travel Suspension 1" tweeter minimizes distortion for clear, detailed performance
- 90x90 Tractrix Horn technology delivers an impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging, and powerful dynamics to create natural sound
- Rear-firing port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, so that the rear placement design creates ideal airflow with minimal distortion
- MDF cabinet with wood grain finish combines durable materials with a classic style
- 5-way binding posts provide sturdy terminals for maximum connection flexibility
- Removable magnetic grille adds a rich and refined look
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
Required accessories (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 496 reviewers who responded, 475 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing! Review Update.- April 11, 2020
Review Update! Truly Amazing Quality. Very Well made. Thought I was in a Dolby Atmos Movie Theater. @ Audio Settings: TrueHD 7.1 Dolby Atmos was Blown Away! This is My True Review that didn't get posted by Klipsch. The Klipsch R-41SA Dolby Atmos Speakers are the Best on the Market. I wonder how Klipsch older R500 Dolby Atmos Speakers are? I probably will pick up a Pair of them also. Because of the higher Wattage. If the R-41SA sounds this Amazing, I wonder how their other Dolby Atmos Speakers Sound? I'd bet Awesome! I am very happy with the Speakers. So much That I bought another Pair the very next Day. I originally wanted the R625 Dolby Atmos Speakers. But they were too pricey. Found it weird that after I bought my R-41SA's, the Tower Dolby Atmos Speakers dropped in price. I could have easily returned the 2 Pairs. But I just like them too much. If I eventually switch to a 7.2 2, 9.1, or 13.1 then I'll probably buy a pair of the Klipsch R625 Dolby Atmos Tower Speakers with Built in Elevation Speakers. I can only Imagine how they Sound? I know they must be Great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound for Atmos- May 12, 2022
Recently added this to my system and given the room challenges I'm very satisfied to now have a Dolby Atmos experience. I have extremely high-pitched vaulted ceilings so placing them on top of the front speakers is not viable. For now, I have elevated them on top of my entertainment unit but will probably consider mounting them at some point. I initially had an older pair of bookshelf speakers but these things add much more clarity to the height channel.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great speakers for any Dolby Atmos setup- October 29, 2021
Using in ceiling speakers is the ideal setup for a Dolby Atmos system. But if you're like me in ceiling speakers are not an option. These speakers are the next best thing. They sit flat on top of your main speakers and our angled to fire up at the ceiling to bounce the sound back down. You can also use them for height speakers with DTS setups by mounting them to the wall close to the ceiling. If you are at all familiar with Klipsch speakers I don't have to tell you they are quality speakers and sound great. Especially when paired with a full set of Klipsch speakers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- R-41SA speakers a perfect match to my RF-51fronts.- April 19, 2022
I recently sold my home and am now renting while looking for the next house. Unfortunately the rental cannot accommodate my 7.1 Klipsch Reference setup, and I'm missing surround sound. The pair of R-41SA Atmos speakers on my RF-52 towers may not be quite the same as full surround, but the expanded zone up front makes a huge difference. Plus, I swear at times some sounds come from behind me. The R-41SA blends perfectly with my older RF-52 towers and RC-52 center. Now I can't wait to add my four RS-52's back into the mix for the full surround experience. After 12 years of Klipsch, I continue to be impressed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound- February 7, 2020
I bought these along with the Onkyo TX-NR696 receiver. These replace my rear surround bookshelf speakers and I intend to purchase one more set to replace my side surround. The rear are connect as height speakers taking advantage of the Dolby Atmos processing. I will connect the sides as standard surround. These should be purchased only for a complete 5.1 or higher surround system. You will not get a lot of bass out of them, it's not what they are designed for. I have a small room so my 7.2 setup is plenty. It is configured as 5.1 with these Atmos speakers taking the 2 other channels. It sounds amazing. I will be replacing the rest of my Pinnacle sound speakers with Klipsch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.