LG 2.0 Cu. Ft. NeoChef Microwave with Smart Inverter (LMC2075ST) - Stainless Steel
Available to ship
- 2.0 cu. ft. capacity to cook and heat a variety of your favourite dishes
- Smart Inverter technology gives you precise control from 300W - 1200W and allows even defrost for perfect results
- Auto sensor cook and reheat adjusts time and power based on humidity measurements
- The hexagonal-shaped stabilizer ring provides 6 wheels for the turntable to rest upon instead of just 3 to accommodate tall or heavy items without fear of them tipping over
- Intuitive SmoothTouch glass controls looks sleek and modern, and its smooth surface seamlessly wipes clean
- Anti-bacterial EasyClean coating allows for effortless cleanup of your microwave's interior
- Uses bright and energy-efficient interior LED lighting
- SmartDiagnosis technology built into the NeoChef can directly communicate with LG customer service 24/7 to self-diagnose and troubleshoot issues and problems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4948 reviewers who responded, 4482 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- - October 27, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Great product. It is easy to use. Cooks food perfectlyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great micro for the price.- December 24, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought this a few weeks ago, quite the upgrade from my 32 year old unit (no joke) that died. Very nice to have a turntable that is very stable and keeps the glass plate from wobbling. The large interior with rounded corners is a nice touch, allows for 9 x 12 casserole dish to fit with ease. The unit is fairly light weight considering it's size and is easy to lift. On a negative note, do to the lightness of this unit it has a tendency to slide around on the counter, would be nice if the feet came with rubber pads. Also, the touch pad tends to be a little unforgiving, have to hit the buttons exactly in the center. All and all, a great product and well designed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Microwave I Had No Idea...- October 6, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] *UPDATED TO INCLUDE PICTURES* This is the first new microwave I've ever used, I had not idea that a microwave could actually evenly reheat and or cook your food! First off the tray is much bigger and more balanced. The features are very useful, I love the sensor cooking and the sensor reheat. The first time I reheated pizza, I was impressed the pizza was heated completely using sr-5 ON THE FIRST TRY! Previous microwaves I have used this took at least two cycles, having to rotate the pizza and then reheat. We have reheated steak as well with the sensor reheat option, usually for me this has always been a tough one because you take a chance of over cooking the meat. When I used the sensor reheat on sr-2 it was pretty good, it didn't over cook the steak so I was happy with this. Overall this microwave is impressive, if you need it there is a smart diagnosis feature where you can call into support and transmit data to help fix the problem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LG is an amazing company!- October 5, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We are in our 70s and for years have always bought the standard American brand name appliances for our home. We recently were in need of a new refrigerator and after reading all the reviews we purchased an LG French Door refrigerator. I am so glad we did. The features and operation of this LG refrigerator far surpass what we saw in the traditional American brand names. Now on to our new microwave..... After being so impressed with our new LG refrigerator we chose an LG microwave. All of what I said above holds true with the new LG microwave. This company definitely has their act together. It is equipped with so many wonderful features such as the touch screen control panel, LED lighting, a rotary table supported in six spots, nice musical alert tones, sensor cooking and a very useful owners manual to name just a few. Oh and most importantly.....it cooks and defrost foods perfectly every time. Love it! Thanks LG for making great productYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Style, Size and Elegance!- October 18, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] LG does it again...Love the size of this unit. Cooks very evenly and I like the variable sounds for different processes. The color is complimentary for any kitchen. A real keeper!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.