LG 30" 20.2 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator with LED Lighting (LTCS20020S) - Stainless Steel
Stylish and Spacious
- Total capacity of 20 cu. ft. offers a large space to accommodate more fresh and frozen food items
- Top freezer design makes it easy to access frozen food items
- Free-standing unit that can be relocated anywhere inside your home
Guaranteed for Lasting Freshness
- Digital temperature control with sensors maintains optimal temperature levels to keep food fresher for longer
- Multi air-flow cooling feature utilizes multiple air vents to deliver cool air throughout the interior for efficient and uniform cooling
- Two humidity controlled crisper drawers provide space for storing fruits and vegetables
- LED panels illuminate the fridge's interior, while consuming less energy than traditional lights
- Frost-free defrosting feature avoids manual, messy defrosting processes
- Spill-proof shelf facilitates easy cleaning
Other Notable Features
- Ice maker-ready design make sit simple to install a dedicated ice maker (sold separately) so you can have cubes at the ready whenever you want
- Stainless steel finish with deluxe styling enhances the aesthetics of your kitchen space
- Energy Star rated for energy-efficient performance that can bring savings on your energy bills
- Width: 29.75"
- Height: 66.13"
- Depth: 33.37"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 695 reviewers who responded, 617 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A bad product with terrible support- August 19, 2021
Purchased in December 2020 from Lowes. Worked OK until April, then the freezer died and eventually an entire fridge, Then the interesting part started - LG was not able to repair the unit due to the special refrigerant it uses ( 100 miles from Chicago, not a Colorado wilderness). The repair provider ordered seven (!) parts including the compressor but did not finish the repair. After numerous calls to LG and Lowes, I received my money back in July (!). LG support is the most terrible service I have ever used, but Lowes associates were helpful and accurate. Do not buy without an extended store warranty and/or as a primary fridge.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Problematic Freezer- February 13, 2021
Refrigerator part is great - no issues. The freezer fluctuates in temperature radically - from -5 to +20 degrees F in a matter of minutes. Food packaging is often wet and then freezes with frost on outside of product. Works fine for anywhere from a day or two to a few weeks. Who knows how often it happens; pure luck if it's happening when I just happen to open the freezer. Just moved ice cream to my big freezer AGAIN, as getting soft after repair taking place yesterday. Repair visits are up to 4 now. There are some things I really like about the appliance, but this is unacceptable. I just want the fridge replaced. Period.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeds high expectations!- August 2, 2021
Having decided to replace a 24 year old, problem free refrigerator, I was skeptical of finding another quality, durable replacement. I searched professional reviews as well as numerous consumers over a period of several months as well as visiting stores. I decided it had to be an LG, which didn't even exist when I purchased my current one. Wow! I am amazed by temperature control and evenness of distribution, flexibility of storage space, not to mention looks and how quiet it is. I knew when I first changed the hinges on the doors that this was a very well built appliance! I couldn't be happier. Why did I wait so long?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.