LG 30" 21.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Water Dispenser (LRFWS2200S) - Stainless Steel
Fresh foods at your fingertips
- 30" French door refrigerator boasts a spacious 21.8 cu. ft. interior, giving you plenty of room to store fresh and frozen foods for weeknight meals or elaborate dinner parties
- External water dispenser lets you easily fetch a cool, crisp glass of water
- SmartPull handle makes it easy to open and close the freezer door so you can get in and out effortlessly
- Smart Cooling system with strategically-placed vents and a linear compressor uses fewer moving parts to operate more efficiently
Modern style and convenience
- Stainless-steel finish that is fingerprint- and smudge-resistant, easily wiping clean with a soft, dry cloth for easy care that handles real-life environments
- Freestanding design offers simple installation for a quicker, easier way to update your kitchen
- SmartDiagnosis communicates 24/7 with LG customer service for effortless troubleshooting
- ENERGY STAR rating means this fridge helps conserve power
- Width: 75.57cm (29.75")
- Height: 170.82cm (67.25")
- Depth: 83.82cm (33")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- ISO issues- January 5, 2021
The fridge is OK for its size and it`s functioning as it should. But it is set by default in Imperial temperature units and there is no indication in the manual on how to change it to ISO units! Canada is an ISO country, so LG should sell this product here already set in metric/ISO units! Anyway, I had to look up on the internet for the unit switch method as the feature IS available on this fridge: press and hold the "Freezer" and "Refrigerator" buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Measurements are wrong- September 25, 2020
It's actually 68.5 Inches tall. Found out the hard way. My shelves above my fridge are 68inches.. 90% of the fridge made it under the shelves, the door hinges rise up to 68.5.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Super impressed!- October 5, 2020
This is a great fridge. Love the water filtration and ice maker. Super quiet and looks very modern.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Terrible shelf design- June 7, 2022
I bought this a couple years ago and twice now the bottom of the door shelves have spontaneously cracked when I open the door and dumped their contents on the floor and the rest of the fridge. I spent 20 minutes cleaning up a smashed salad dressing tonight. When everything fell off tonight it also smashed the cover of the drink drawer at the bottom. So I now have no shelf, no cover to my drawer, and no salad dressing. Very disappointing, would not recommend. The water also comes out very slowly and there isn't much cold stored up so you get lukewarm water when you fill a bigger container.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- very nice- May 14, 2022
great looking fridge! no problems with install. whisper quiet compared to my old fridge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.