LG 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Electric Air Fry Range (LREL6325F) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Free-standing electric range with five elements accommodates enough pots and pans for your next feast
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity can handle the biggest dishes, including large roasts and turkeys
- True Convection circulates heat evenly throughout the oven for perfectly baked foods
- Built-in air fryer allows you to cook your favourite foods to crispy perfection without excess fat
Convenience and style
- EasyClean function gets your oven sparkling clean in just three steps and ten minutes; spray with water, press the button, and wipe away leftover grime
- InstaView allows you to knock twice on the oven door to view your food while cooking without letting heat out
- SmartThinQ technology lets you check on your food via the LG SmartThinQ smartphone app and works seamlessly with the Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, SideChef, and Innit
- Stainless steel finish brings a sleek, modern aesthetic to any kitchen
- Includes a spray bottle and scouring pad
- Width: 75.65cm (29.78")
- Height: 120.71cm (47.52")
- Depth: 73.5cm (28.94")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Spray Bottle
- Scouring Pad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 336 reviewers who responded, 300 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It looks really nice, but...- March 30, 2021
We bought this after reading reviews and checking the size and the options it had. It does look really nice, but it doesn't function as well as we would like. The cook top has a diamond pattern texture instead of a smooth glass finish, which makes cleaning more difficult. The oven temperature is off by 50 - 75 degrees from readout to actual temp. When you want to bake something in the oven, there is several extra steps you have to take to set the temp and time. The air fryer doesn't work as well as a countertop air fryer. It doesn't crisp the food like the countertop units and it takes almost twice the cooking time. It does look really nice.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Stove- November 7, 2020
I bought this stove even though it was not my first choice. Inventory was low on most stoves and expected delivery could not be guaranteed so I decided to buy this LG stove because it was in stock. It had all the features I was looking for and more even an air fry function. You do have to purchase the special rack separately. I really love the look of the stove and it works very well. My only criticism is that it’s difficult to read the hi/low on the burner knobs and two of the burners have multifunction options. Fortunately, the microwave above the stove has a light which helps. I would recommend the stove, if you’re considering by buying it,Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice electric stove, but...- March 25, 2021
We had this stove for about a week. It works as good as a high quality stove would. It looks great too. It beautified our kitchen, BUT, the bottom storage drawer is pitiful. Like I said, we had this stove for about a week and this storage drawer already bent out of shape so much that I can't retract it. It is made of material so thin that it almost feels like foil paper. I can't retract it without it bending and getting stuck in either bottom corner. This design needs to be improved. The photo shows how much I am able to open it. It shows how crooked it slides out to where it gets stuck pulling out or pushing back in unless I force it back in.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.