Logitech G Pro X Superlight 16000 DPI Wireless HERO Optical Gaming Mouse - White - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Ambidextrous wireless gaming mouse is perfect for left-handers and right-handers alike
- Designed in collaboration with some of the world's top esports professionals for hardcore gamers who require the ultimate in precision
- LIGHTSPEED wireless connectivity provides the dependable, millisecond-fast performance required for a lag-free experience at a range of up to 1.8 metres
- HERO sensor gives precise, fast, and consistent control across the entire 16,000 dpi range, and can be updated to 25,600 max DPI via firmware update
- Large zero-additive PTFE feet glide smoothly for a fluid connection
- Five programmable buttons (including scroll wheel) let you set up to game your way
- Customisable RGB lighting adds to the experience
- Ultra-lightweight design weighs just 63 grams, using a minimal redesign that's nearly 25% lighter than a standard Logitech Pro wireless mouse
- Rechargeable design with a long battery life of up to 70 hours (depending on usage) to save you the hassle and cost of changing batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 62 reviewers who responded, 61 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lightweight without all the holes- December 5, 2020
Been an OG GPW user since day one with zero issues. Nevertheless, I was excited when I knew they would be releasing an upgraded lighter version with the same shape. This time with upgraded feet and grip tape. There's a reason the original has been revered by many as the best and yes, it's because the shape is safe. At the end of the day, all top tier mice have flawless sensors so the deciding factor comes down to personal preference, do you like the shape? Is it comfortable for you? This is what you should base your decision on and for me Logitech has knocked it out of the park once again. I hope they never discontinue this line.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Don't listen to "Sam" he's basically male karen.- December 5, 2020
There is a reason why there is a lot of hype surrounding this mouse. It basically sets the benchmark for what a wireless lightweight mouse should be. No tacky holes everywhere, clean aesthetic, safe shape, long battery life, large surface PTFE feet. It checks all the right boxes. The only downside is that it has the Logitech tax and USB micro which is annoying for someone that is trying to limit the number of different cables on their desk. There are cheaper alternatives out there for less money for sure, but get this if you want to flex on your nerd circle.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Mediocre for price. But unbeatable shape.- April 23, 2021
I overall enjoy this mouse a lot, yet i have a few complaints. It would be way better if you had usb-c for the charging port as micro-usb will wear over time. Another complaint that I have is that the switches are very mushy and have a lot of pre travel. It would be nice if it had omeron switches and they fixed the pre travel. My last and final complaint is that the mouse feet are not very good. I like my model O mouse feet better. I have to say this mouse is not worth it for the price but the shape of it is just unbeatableYes, I would recommend this to a friend.