Logitech G305 12000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - White
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- HERO optical sensor provides exceptional accuracy and responsiveness with 400 IPS precision and up to 12,000 DPI sensitivity
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless technology provides 1 ms connectivity and a lag-free gaming experience
- Provides incredible 250 hours of battery life on just one AA battery
- Battery indictor light flashes when battery is at 15%
- Endurance mode, accessible via Logitech gaming software, extends battery life up to nine months on a single AA battery
- Lightweight at just 99 grams, this mouse features an efficient mechanical design
- Built-in nano receiver storage allows this mouse to be used anywhere
- Gaming Mouse
- LIGHTSPEED USB Nano Receiver
- Receiver Extender Cable
- AA Battery
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 593 reviewers who responded, 562 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works extremely well, but feels cheap!- August 2, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Let me explain... The clicking mechanism in this mouse feels like it's a high quality mouse, but the lack of weight makes the mouse feel cheap - I hope that makes sense! The plastic it's made of feels like it can take a beating - it's just the weight! There's a button that lets you change the resolution of the mouse for those games that require precision moves (sniper mode anyone?) The battery is rated for 9 months - I won't complain, you can't expect a battery to last forever! It's definitely an improvement over the wired el-cheapo gaming mouse I was using previously, so I won't be overly critical! I'd recommend to friends!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice beginner mouse- August 5, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am not a pro gamer in any way, but I have tried out different gaming mice over the years. Logitech makes some of the best ones with great build quality and new tech. The G305 uses their new Lightspeed technology, making the mouse very responsive, like being directly plugged into the computer. It has a nice durable body and only uses one AA battery. It is on the small side compared to a G603, but if someone takes their gaming on the go, it can be packed up nicely. The middle mouse button press doesn't have the most travel, but the scroll is fairly smooth. If you are looking for a simple mouse that just works, the G305 is a great option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid performance.- September 4, 2020
I upgraded from a no-name bluetooth mouse off of amazon which I have had for several years and have really enjoyed. Let me say, there is a difference. The latency is hardly noticable and the Logitech Hub application for desktop allows seemless assignment of macros and further customization of the mouse. At first the construction felt a little cheap because it is a rough, matte plastic without any rubber (besides the scroll wheel) or metal, but it fits well in my hand and I can tell that, although it doesn't feel hyper soft or ultra premium, it is robust and well put together. For a mid tier bluetooth gaming mouse, this is a solid bet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.