Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED 12000 DPI Wireless HERO Optical Gaming Mouse - Lilac
- Ambidextrous design suits both left-handed and right-handed gamers
- Six programmable buttons with onboard memory allow you to set up and store game commands in the mouse for use with any PC
- 12,000 dpi HERO sensor offers optimal sensitivity for ultimate accuracy required in games
- LIGHTSPEED wireless super-fast 1ms response rate ensures a fast and smooth response to enhance your gaming experience
- Built-in storage for the included nano receiver allows you to take this mouse anywhere you go
- Lightweight, compact design weights only 99g
- One AA battery (sold separately) provides up to 250 hours of gaming for non stop gaming
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later, MacOS 10.11 or later, and Chrome OS
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Small, light and nice. Pretty color.- November 22, 2021
I went from G402 HF to this. I’m very satisfied. This mouse is lighter and smaller, and of course, wireless so more freedom to move across the mouse pad. I don’t get hold back by the wire like my old mouse. One bad thing is, it is very easy to mis-click the DPI button when you’re in the heat of the battle. So it’s not very good design/placement right there. I use only 800 DPI anyways so I remove all other DPIs from settings (you can do that on Logitech G Hub) so it’s fine for me. But others might want to keep this in mind if you use multiple DPI settings.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The king of Wireless mouse- July 19, 2021
SImply one of the best wireless mouse ever made. Pros Hero sensor is accurate. Same sensor from G Pro wireless Low click latency Solid build Minimal pre/post travel USB extension cord Cons I upgraded the feet to tiger arcs, glides way better Weight may be too heavy- use a triple aaa adaptor or tinfoil to reduce weight more. No bluetooth support Conclusion- Best cheap wireless gaming mouse. The only real competitor is the razer orochi. THe orochi does have bluetooth but the sensor is not as good as the Hero sensor on G305.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality Workhorse Mouse for WFH- November 20, 2021
I have a Corsair gaming mouse with LED that I use for my home computer. However, it requires software installation (at least to control the lights). BUT I needed a mouse for my work from home computer and didn't want to use a mouse that needed software installed. This Logitech mouse is excellent!! Really great classic mouse shape, not too small like some other logitech mice, and has the right amount of functionality: - good, satisfying click-iness (but not absurdly loud) - nice resistance on the scroll wheel and slight rubber texture to the wheel - also good clicks for forward and back buttons on the thumb side Additionally, I went with the lavendar and magenta color option, which is very nice and not too shocking of a color for home office stuff. Unless you live in an orange office/decor, this will match most setups.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.