Logitech G432 Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black
- Comfy over-ear design features lightweight leatherette ear cups that rotate up to 90 degrees for long-lasting comfort and convenience
- DTS Headphone:X 2.0 Surround Sound and 50mm drivers deliver three-dimensional audio that goes beyond 7.1 channels to make you feel like you’re right in the middle of the action
- 6mm boom mic ensures you're heard and mutes when flipped up
- 3.5mm input offers compatibility with PCs, Macs, gaming consoles, and mobile devices
- G432 7.1 Surround Headset
- USB Digital to Analog Convertor (DAC)
- Ysplitter For Separate Mic And Headphone Jacks
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 941 reviewers who responded, 827 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Sound, Uncomfortable- July 25, 2020
For a headset of this price it has really good sound quality considering I haven't even messed with the settings on it. The mic is also very good; it does pick up on background noises but you might be able to get rid of it after playing with the settings. The only thing is this headset is actually pretty uncomfortable. For the first while it's fine but sometimes even after only like 30 minutes the part on top of your head really starts to make your head hurt. It's bad enough where I wish I got a different, more comfortable headset but I will probably just put up with it for now.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Wow, these are NICE!- March 7, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I admit it - when I got these I planned on using them for web conferences at work - not a chance that's happening now that I've tried them! Extremely comfortable - not too much pressure on the top of my head or on the ears , and the flip-up-to-mute microphone is fantastic! So much better than the Logitech Pro headset I got last year, and that was no slouch! (Is any Logitech product a slouch? I think not!) Sound quality is great, lots of bass, lots of volume, and the 7.1 surround really immerses you into the game you're playing! Definitely worth a try regardless of what you plan on using them for - these will be used on my gaming system!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good sound quality, too flimsy- November 4, 2020
I had owned the previous generation of these headphones and had the exact same problem with this one, the plastic connecters on the headband cracking in half (the part the phones connect to with the screws). I'd also like to think I don't have a necessarily large head either. While the sound and mic quality is good it took a little less than a year for both of my pairs to break at the same place. I've handled these with care the entire time as I know this is a common breaking point. Wouldn't buy these again and I hope they fix this obvious weakness in its design.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report