Logitech G915 TKL LIGHTSPEED Wireless Backlit Mechanical Tactile Gaming Keyboard - Carbon - English
- Low-profile mechanical switches offer the precision, speed, and performance of traditional switches at half the height
- GL Tactile switch type provides a discernible tactile bump for precise and instant feedback
- LIGHTSYNC technology offers dynamic RGB lighting that synchronises to any content
- Customise the light of each key from 16.8 million colours using the Logitech G HUB software
- LIGHTSPEED wireless technology delivers reliable, ultra-fast 1ms wireless connectivity that keeps you away from the clutter of wires
- Tenkeyless design offers more space for mouse movement, while the back side of the keyboard provides space to keep your USB receiver for enhanced portability
- Up to 40 hours of battery life and low-battery warning will put your mind at ease
- Easily connect multiple devices with LIGHTSPEED wireless or Bluetooth, and quickly toggle between them with a push of a button
- Dedicated media controls with volume wheel let you quickly adjust volume, mute audio, and skip music or videos
- Built with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for an extremely slim and durable design
- Logitech G915 TKL LIGHTSPEED Tactile Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 573 reviewers who responded, 532 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Superb keyboard- August 7, 2020
I have long been using the Logitech G513 (fully mechanical and hardwired) for a long time and was in need of a wireless keyboard for my couch after changing my gaming environment. I was hesitant to go to wireless, but I didn't have an option. This IS a chunk of change, but I assure you that the build feels great, the lights are bright, and the quick buttons at the top are great. It is incredibly responsive and snappy, the average user probably won't know the difference between this and a full wired board. Furthermore, the throw of the keys feels much deeper than they are; excellent engineering! I can recommend this, despite the cost for sure.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Gaming Keyboard- July 2, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The G915 TKL keyboard is another winner in Logitech's lineup. Heavy duty,solid feel, appears to be nearly indestructible. Key response is fantastic, I selected the Tactile version which I prefer over the Clicky or Linear options. Using the G Hub software, I was able to quickly configure this keyboard and easily adjust to suit the mood. Eliminating the 10 Key, not really needed when gaming, reduces the overall footprint. The ability to use wired or wireless makes for a compact and portable unit. My only complaint is the inclusion of the volume wheel, not really necessary and probably the flimsiest feature on this keyboard. Overall a good pick.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- keys were a little too stiff- June 20, 2020
The keyboard is very nice and low profile. I just don't think tactile on this keyboard is meant for me. I usually go for tactile for all my mechanical keyboards but this one was extremely stiff. The keyboard feels nice if you were planning to just to typing task like word docs but if you want to game its not the choice. I felt the keys fighting my fingers back. FPS games that require a lot of movement with the keys might be pretty exhausting on your fingers due to the resistance the keys have. I have personally returned this keyboard due to my experience with it but who knows maybe you are the type that prefers the extra resistance on the keys.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.