Logitech G915 TKL LIGHTSPEED Wireless Backlit Mechanical Tactile Gaming Keyboard - Carbon - English
- Low-profile mechanical switches offer the precision, speed, and performance of traditional switches at half the height
- GL Tactile switch type provides a discernible tactile bump for precise and instant feedback
- LIGHTSYNC technology offers dynamic RGB lighting that synchronises to any content
- Customise the light of each key from 16.8 million colours using the Logitech G HUB software
- LIGHTSPEED wireless technology delivers reliable, ultra-fast 1ms wireless connectivity that keeps you away from the clutter of wires
- Tenkeyless design offers more space for mouse movement, while the back side of the keyboard provides space to keep your USB receiver for enhanced portability
- Up to 40 hours of battery life and low-battery warning will put your mind at ease
- Easily connect multiple devices with LIGHTSPEED wireless or Bluetooth, and quickly toggle between them with a push of a button
- Dedicated media controls with volume wheel let you quickly adjust volume, mute audio, and skip music or videos
- Built with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for an extremely slim and durable design
- Logitech G915 TKL LIGHTSPEED Tactile Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 144 reviewers who responded, 135 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Get it its grrreeeaat- October 16, 2020
I love it its great battery life is great turns off quick unlike the pro wireless mouseYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Love it- October 11, 2020
Amazing build quality and the wireless is fast, love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Poggers- October 9, 2020
Literally lit tbqh, love it. Brown switches are the move. Love being able to swap between bluetooth and lightspeedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)