Logitech MK360 Wireless Optical Keyboard & Mouse Combo
- This wireless combo features a compact keyboard and contoured mouse
- Keyboard and mouse feature a reliable Logitech advanced 2.4GHz wireless connection thanks to a tiny unifying receiver that plugs into a USB port
- Offers a very long battery life, with up to 3 years for the keyboard and up to 6 months for the mouse
- The keyboard is 20% smaller than a standard keyboard, taking up less real estate on your desk
- It features well-spaced keys and makes for quiet, comfortable typing
- It also sports 6 hot keys, 12 programmable F-keys, instant access to email, internet, and more
- The mouse is equipped with a high-definition optical sensor to provide cursor control and accurate tracking
- Its contoured shape makes it comfortable to use, while its compact design allows you to easily take it anywhere
- 3 x AA Batteries
- Logitech Unifying Receiver
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 872 reviewers who responded, 800 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Description wrong ... not a 'Unifying Receiver'- February 28, 2017
I bought this because the description says it comes with a 'Logitech Unifying Receiver". It does not. Logitech Unifying Receiver means the little receiver, the mouse and the keyboard must all have the little orange logo with the white flower in it. Nothing in this combo has that. I contacted Logitech and told me that 'Unified Receiver' means it has the little orange logo which means you can download the software from Logitech ans add other peripherals to the receiver. This one does not have that. I'm sure they keyboard and mouse work fine but what is in the box is not what the description leads you to believe.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not a 'Unifying' device- January 12, 2019
MK360 combo is not ready for Unifying software. These items are not ready for connecting unifying devices like M570 trackball via one USB receiver. You will need one receiver that is attached to MK360 set and another receiver with 'Unifying' mark: in total 2 receivers. I chose this product to work great with other logi items, but it didn't. I'd regret buying this. Only if I knew I needed 2 receivers for 1 company's products, I would choose other companies products. From a hardware perspective, the mouse is good. Keyboard touch feeling is not smooth, so you will need a little more pressure for your type to be detected.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Input lag if not in direct line of sight- September 26, 2020
This keyboard/mouse combo was easy to set up, basically just plug in the dongle and go. They work well, except for one thing. The dongle has to be plugged into a usb port that has direct line of sight to the keyboard, or you get bad input lag. I had it plugged in to t he back of the computer, which is maybe 3 feet from the keyboard, but the lag made using it impossible. I plugged in a usb multi-port extender and put it on the top of the computer - same issue. I had to take the dongle out of the extender and plug it directly into the front usb port on the computer to get rid of the lag. All 3 usb ports were 3.1.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.