Logitech Wireless Touch K400 Plus Keyboard - English
- Wireless range of 10m (33ft.) enables a responsive, uninterrupted connection in even the largest rooms
- Comfortable keys, easy-access volume controls, and an arrow-key layout simplifies navigation
- Compact keyboard with integrated touchpad puts all your controls in a single device
- Watch video, stream music, connect with friends, browse web pages, and more without annoying delays or dropouts
- Second left-click button permits two-hand navigation and selection
- Shortcuts simplify control for Android and Windows users
- Hot keys work right from the box with no configuration required
- Easy set up, just plug the tiny Unifying receiver into a USB port and you're ready to go
- 18 months of battery life virtually eliminates the hassle of replacing batteries (use the on-off switch to extend battery life even further)
- Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard
- Unifying Receiver
- 2 x AA Battery (pre-installed)
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8082 reviewers who responded, 7614 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it!- 15 février 2018
I purchased this keyboard about 6 months ago and am very happy with it. I have a Sony Vaio laptop, and at some point developed problems with the laptop's keyboard, certain keys not working, etc. The computer is fine, but to get the keyboard replaced was much too costtly. This keyboard was the solution, and it is working wonderfully. The batteries also seem to have long life. My only suggestion is if there were some way the battery life could be checked. Unless there is and I am missing it. When I am away from home or office, I always keep 2 more batteries handy, in case the batteries die,, but still don't know when they will be needed.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works Great with Google tv.....- 5 mars 2015
I bought 2 of the Logitech keyboard to use with my VIZIO and NETGEAR Google TV. I use it with a web browser, trying to type anything using the arrow keys on the included remote was terrible! The keyboard is almost full size with nice keys. Very tactile with great feedback. The touchpad is quite large and responsive. The keyboard is NOT bluetooth and comes with its own USB dongle (and batteries!). I plugged the dongle in the back of the TV and it immediately recognized the keyboard. What a difference....typing and navigating on the TV now is a breeze! I walked into an adjacent room to test the range and even at around 25 feet or so...no problems.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It does the job- 26 juillet 2014
My husband and I have a computer hooked up to our TV so we can use the nice large screen for everything. The keyboard helps us navigate while sitting in bed but the downfall is no matter what the track pad is super glitchy. I will try to navigate from one side of the screen to the other just to highlight or move something with the pointer. Once there without lifting my finger the track pad acknowledges a double tap. I have figured out how to deal with the issues for the most part. I would caution that if you are susceptible to irritation with technology steer clear of this one. It's good for the price just needs to be used with kid gloves.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.