Logitech Z906 5.1 Computer Speakers System
- These speakers have met strict performance standards to achieve THX certification-so you can be sure that your entertainment will sound the way it was meant to sound. Digital decoding enables detailed surround sound; from the roar of the crowd to the footsteps right behind you-in your Dolby digital or DTSTM encoded soundtracks.
- Multiple inputs allow you to add up to six components simultaneously and set up your system the way you want to. Connect your TV, Blu-ray DVD player, DVR, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii, iPod, stereo and more.
- You're in command with the control console and wireless remote-select inputs and adjust surround sound and volume levels to customize your listening experience.
- This THX-Certified 5.1 system delivers 500 watts (RMS) of theatre-quality sound. Digital and analog inputs, an easy-to-read-and-stack control console and a wireless remote let you take charge of your entertainment.
- The stackable, easy-to-read design fits in with your home-entertainment system and gives you control of your audio, change the volume on all your speakers, turn the power on or off, set inputs and more.
- Wireless remote means you can control your listening experience without ever getting off the couch.
- Ported, side-firing subwoofer: 165 watts of deep bass brings your music, movies and games to life.
- Wall-mountable satellites let you transform any room into a home theatre.
- Surround sound with 3D Stereo: Your speakers convert two-channel stereo into an immersive surround sound experience.
- 4 x Satellite Speakers
- 1 x Subwoofer
- Speaker Connection
- Wire 6-foot Six-Channel Direct Cable
- Stackable Control Console
- Wireless Remote
- 3 x AAA Batteries
- User Documentationl
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 95 reviewers who responded, 89 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- An excellent option for PC sound- September 26, 2020
These speakers produce clear, bold sound which is an exceptional upgrade from any standard 2.1 PC sound system, or any other in-built speakers. To get the best out of these speakers, however, your PC must support 6 channel 5.1 surround sound. Once plugged in, you must then configure the speakers to output surround sound in the Windows sound control panel, otherwise the center and rear speakers will not produce any sound. Alternatively, for devices and media that do not natively support this mode of surround sound, these speakers can be set to the '3D' mode on the console, which will simulate a false surround sound effect on all the speakers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best affordable 5.1 system we found- December 19, 2020
My son loves the speaker system - we purchased it for his room & gaming set-up. It is the best affordable 5.1 system we found (no, this won't sound better than a Sonos playbar, sub and 2 Sonos ones). It is simple to set up and we had it going in ~30 minutes. The one thing that would have been helpful to think about prior to purchasing it: I'd recommend purchasing a higher-quality bluetooth receiver with it. We initially used a cheap one from Amazon but had problems with it delivering full stereo sound when connected to his iPhone. I happened to have an Audioengine bluetooth receiver, which fixed the stereo reception problem. Very happy with this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Budget Home Theater System- October 23, 2019
This is NOT a high end system, but it will fill a room with solid sound. If you use it for TV, movies, etc.; it will more than satisfy you. If you are a demanding audio purest, this is not the system for you. The extreme ends of the frequency range are not as full as higher end systems. Car chases and explosions sound great, but concert class audio will not be near live performance quality. Lower review complaining of the system failing after a few hours of LOUD use are putting demand on this system it was never meant to meet. You also need to make sure the sub woofer and control unit have good ventilation to prevent over heating.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.