Logitech MK540 Wireless Optical Keyboard & Mouse Combo - English
- Wireless mouse and keyboard reduce the wires on your desk and allow you freedom of movement over wired devices
- Full-size keyboard allows you to type with comfort and precision
- Optimized for improved accuracy and reduced noise, the keyboard is immediately easy to use with his familiar key surface and layout
- Hot keys give you direct access to media, calculator, and battery check functions
- Preset Fn-shortcuts can be personalized to match your needs
- Tiny USB receiver with Unifying technology lets you plug and play your keyboard and mouse straight out of the box, providing a reliable and encrypted wireless connection up to 10 metres away
- Palmrest and adjustable tilt legs place your hands and wrists at the right angle to let you type for long stretches
- Mouse features contoured shape and soft rubber side grips, as well as enhanced tracking and precise cursor control to keep you in command on your computer
- Long battery life -- the keyboard won't require new batteries for three years, and the mouse stays powered for 18 months
- Spill resistant (up to 60ml of liquid) and abrasion-resistant key printing assures survivability of keys
- Compatible with Windows 7, 10, 11 or later, Chrome OS
- Wireless Keyboard K540
- Wireless Mouse M310
- Logitech Unifying Receiver
- 3 x AA Alkaline Batteries (pre-installed)
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4898 reviewers who responded, 4553 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fianlly! No more wires!- March 13, 2020
Finally found a nice and functional wireless keyboard and mouse combo. keystroke is super soft and quiet. Price quite nicely. I love how it only uses one usb port for two items. Only reason why I gave it a 4 star instead of 5 is that sometimes it loses connection. The USB us plugged in at the back of my computer and the computer itself is located under the table and it's around 3-5ft away from the keyboard and mouse. Somehow, it disconnects and reconnects after a second or two each time I use the computer. I plugged in the USB in front of the computer it lessen the number of times it disconnects. Other than that, the keyboard and mouse is a sweetheart!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Keyboard/Mouse Combo Logitech Just Works- August 24, 2020
This is a great combination of input devices. Everything works, no setup issues on Win 7, and hot keys are useful. We have 3 sets of wireless Logitech KBs/Mice and all work great. This set was purchased for my daughter's new home school setup. I would knock one star because the membrane feel of the keyboard while typing is not as good as a mechanical feel. But for the price and it not advertising itself to have a mechanical feel, I can't really knock it. I still manage 65wpm and that's fast enough for me. I can't comment to input lag as I only play RTS and RTRPG games and not first person shooters. But works great for everything I've used it for.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Key Travel and Tiny Mouse- November 13, 2020
I bought this keyboard hoping for an amazing experience but I was extremely disappointed. For anyone looking for a good keyboard, one of the most important factors is decent key travel, which seems to be lacking on many of the Logitech models. I have a Logitech keyboard and mouse combo I bought a while ago which has far more travel and is a joy to type. I cannot say the same for this one which was why I had to return it. Typing on it was just horrible. As for the mouse, this seems to be another huge problem with the "lower-end" keyboards. All of these mice are so tiny and unusable! Be aware of this because that was a complete turn off for me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Logitech Advanced Keyboard / Mouse- November 5, 2021
The wireless keyboard and mouse were a great addition to my workspace. The mouse is comfortable and easy to use. The keyboard is a good fit and the full size keys are nice. All this convenience and no wires to tangle and clutter my work area.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect wireless keyboarding solution for anybody!- October 26, 2021
I am a huge fan of this Logitech Advanced Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Bundle. Not only is it large enough with comfortable keys that are not too loud, but the design makes it comfortable for someone like me who is a college student and is constantly typing up essays, emails, you name it! I really love how easy it is to set up with just a tiny USB that you can plug into any USB-compatible device. It's super user-friendly and almost self-explanatory! I think this keyboard was a great value and it's perfect for anybody who wants an easy wireless keyboard and mouse solution!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.