House of Marley Rebel BT On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones (EM-JH101-BK) - Black
- Comfortable on-ear, over-the-head design makes it great for everyday use
- Bluetooth 4 with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) stereo audio lets you stream playlists from your smartphone or music device
- 40mm dynamic drivers offer clear, powerful sound you can groove to
- USB cable charges the lithium-ion battery, delivering up to 8 hours of continuous play
- Optional cable has a 1-button remote and in-line microphone
- Integrated wireless controls on the right ear-cup and microphone for communication over Bluetooth
- L-shaped gold plated plug for a wired override
- Durable construction with blended bio-plastic ear housings
- USB Charging Cable
- Removable Cable with Mic and Remote
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 38 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Annoying Bluetooth Light that constantly flickers- June 10, 2021
I generally like the feel and sound of these but was surprised when I first used them to listen to my TV while watching a movie. The lights were turned low for the screen and then all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I see this blue light that cycled on the right side on my living room, strobing from back to front of the room. I though maybe an intermittent light outside on the street outside but no, it was the headphones! The tiny Bluetooth button on the right ear cup pulsates continuously when it is on and throws a reflection opposite to where you are sitting. Very distracting. I tried covering it with black electric tape but that stopped the signal.
- Good buy!- September 12, 2016
I just ordered these while they were on sale. Everything seems to work fine, so far. I initially had some trouble pairing it at first, but it seems fine now. Was able to pair with my phone and computer. On headphone controls work well with both. There is good volume on these. Decent amount of bass. Everything else is a little muffled sounding, but it's to be expected at this price range, and the brand itself doesn't deliver clarity in any of it's products, so it's to be expected. I knocked off one star only cause these are obviously not the perfect headphone. Pairing could have been a little better, and the sound just a touch clearer.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love the product - Appalled by the customer service- December 15, 2017
I bought 2 pairs of these in 2016, 1 of which stopped working a year later. Thankfully they have a 2 year warranty, great I thought, I'll have them replaced no problems. However Best Buy is not responsible for this replacement, House of Marley is. I spent 4 MONTHS trying to get these headphones replaced. It's not like they gave be a hard time about the warranty, they just never responded to any of my messages! 2 emails, 4 calls, 3 tweets... with only 1 semi helpful answered call. I just received my replacement, but I am so infuriated with the company's customer service, I just had to say my piece. I would not recommend them to anyone.
Not helpful (0)Report